Here it is! Take a look at the 2020 Chevy Silverado HD

Zane

I am completely disappointed with the new GM truck designs.   I am a life long GM fan and customer.  I have owned 7 new Chevrolet trucks in my life and 4 of those were in the first year of a NBS or face lift (1999, 2007, 2014, 2016) so I consider myself to adapt to changes quickly.  I just don't see myself ever warming up to that front end, the rest of the truck looks ok,  the side step will be handy as can be, but in my opinion they missed the mark about as much as they could with that front end.  To each his own, but I won't be buying one.

• Like 3

With what can be done with headlight design today because of led tech, the front end clip on this truck is the most ugly disgusting design i think i have ever seen. There is really no excuse to design these trucks in this hideous way, ford does the same thing with their hd line using those god awful looking headlights that are like 2' long!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BIGDOGx said:

With what can be done with headlight design today because of led tech, the front end clip on this truck is the most ugly disgusting design i think i have ever seen. There is really no excuse to design these trucks in this hideous way, ford does the same thing with their hd line using those god awful looking headlights that are like 2' long!

It’s okay man, GMC will make up for that ugly design, at least their trucks will most likely come full LED no matter what trim unlike Chevy where you’ll have to shell out a mortgage payment to get the same full LED treatment.

• Like 1

Underwhelming Front view, I would rather see a bolder updated version of my 2016 HD Midnight Edition. Put the Z71 back down on the front doors not on the fenders. I love the possible gas big block idea. Just my thoughts.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, SS502 said:

I just seen that and had a good laugh, glad to see i'm not alone in thinking this is the worst looking truck gm has ever produced!

• Like 1