Anyone start tearing down a 2019 to install sound system?

So I finally did my install.  I’ve been sitting on the equipment for 1.5 years.  Focal es165kx2 components up front passive currently, the same es165 mids in the rear without tweeters for fill, 2 jl 13tw5 subs down firing, Nav tv, and jl had 600.4 and had 750.1 my Nav... tv seems to work except that I get static out of the rear channels.  I am currently running y rcas off the front channel to get a signal for all four channels.  Sounds pretty good but there is room for improvement.  Will cal Nav tv tomorrow to see if they have suggestions. I have a dsp and will likely go active in the future once I get the bugs worked out of this set up. 

A6D6F08C-F9F4-4C3C-86DE-7E43351AD7DE.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Read through this entire Thread. A lot of good info here.

I just bought a 2019 Silverado Custom Double Cab, with the Base 7" head unit (non-Bose).  I plan on Audiofrog GS25s in the dash and GB60s in the front doors. Straight midbass in rear door for rear fill as I don't really care for Rear speakers.  Helix DSP3 and 2 Helix amps. JL Stealthbox under rear seat.  I plan to mount equipment on the rear wall. I've done a lot of DIY SQ systems and am pretty handy with this stuff, but I have a few questions as I plan my build.

Questions;

1. Has anyone here used the rear wall of a Double Cab for equipment? I know Crew Cabs are most owners preference here.

2. How are everyone running amp power wires and Ground wires into and out of the cab?

Thanks for any help!

Rick

You can run wire from under hood just behind battery there is a rubber boot you can go thru

i did this in mine

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/threads/2021-silverado-rst-build-log.442362/#post-5979033

as far as the back wall for mounting amps I am unsure. I bought a HDPE from sounds good stereo online and will be installing soon. 

there are a couple of builds on this site as well as DIYMA