2016 Silverado screeching noise, grinding noise

Hi everyone, I'm new to the form and hope I'm doing this right.  I was looking for some input on an issue I've been having with my truck recently. After the truck gets warmed up and drove around for a while it will make this grinding/screeching noise from around the transmission area. It will only make the noise when the vehicle is in drive/reverse and I am stopped on the break. The noise goes away immediately after it gets switched to neutral/park or when the truck gets moving with a very minimal amount of throttle. I do also have a cosra cat back on the truck. The only mod done to the truck. I've had it in and out of the dealer at least 4-5 times and of course the issue can not be replicated while the vehicle is in there possession. The one time that it was making the noise when i brought it in the shop manager immediately was pointing fingers at the exhaust. He was trying to tell me that it had to do with a back pressure issue since its not the stock exhaust. After i got home and looked at gm's site for there cat back and it states that it relieves back pressure up to 66% so now i know he is just making stuff up. i also recorded a video clip of the noise it was making that i will link. If anybody has any clue on what the issue could be it would be greatly appreciated. :D 

Edited by Max5240

4 minutes ago, Max5240 said:

Hi everyone, I'm new to the form and hope I'm doing this right.  I was looking for some input on an issue I've been having with my truck recently. After the truck gets warmed up and drove around for a while it will make this grinding/screeching noise from around the transmission area. It will only make the noise when the vehicle is in drive/reverse and I am stopped on the break. The noise goes away immediately after it gets switched to neutral/park or when the truck gets moving with a very minimal amount of throttle. I do also have a cosra cat back on the truck. The only mod done to the truck. I've had it in and out of the dealer at least 4-5 times and of course the issue can not be replicated while the vehicle is in there possession. The one time that it was making the noise when i brought it in the shop manager immediately was pointing fingers at the exhaust. He was trying to tell me that it had to do with a back pressure issue since its not the stock exhaust. After i got home and looked at gm's site for there cat back and it states that it relieves back pressure up to 66% so now i know he is just making stuff up. i also recorded a video clip of the noise it was making that i will link. If anybody has any clue on what the issue could be it would be greatly appreciated. :D 

You said it all when you said “cat back” if your cats are there and you didn’t mess with them you’re fine. You could run the exhaust out of a tuna can and be fine. It does sound like something is vibrating metal to metal but I’m listening through my phone. Odd sound.