Alright... let me take a deep breath...

I just bought a 2019 Chevy Silverado Custom Trail Boss.

I am having an issue with my 2019 Chevy MyLink infotainment system and its integration with my Note 9 since the Android Pie update.

The issue: When I receive a phone call through Bluetooth OR Android auto, I am able to answer the phone call but... The ringer will NOT stop ringing on my infotainment system. The only way I can talk to the person on the other line is by picking up my phone and disabling it from the infotainment system (this did not happen at all on the previous software version and it was glorious). The ringer will also never turn off even after the phone call is ended. The only way I can turn the ringer off while driving is by turning it down (cannot switch back to radio to continue listening to music, which is very aggravating), so I am sitting in silence for the remainder of my trip... unless... I pull over on the side of the road, shut my vehicle down for 2 minutes to let the computer reset and start it back up. This issue does not occur on my work iPhone either...  I thought that it might be an issue that chevy's infotainment support team could solve... It seems that it is not their issue because it only happens to android Pie software version phones and not any others. I call Samsung... do everything you could think of to troubleshoot this issue (finally factory reset my phone completely only to NOT resolve the issue). Samsung seems to believe that I need to send my phone in for a repair (even though it wasn't happening with the previous software version). Chevy thinks I need to just wait for a new software update for Android Pie... but I hate waiting because it is a very aggravating issue and love my music! Is ANYONE else having these same issues? Is there a solution that anyone can think of? I would like to just revert back to the previous software version and forget about it, but I am not sure of the problems that may cause...

OMG!  I am not the only one!!  Very annoying.  I have a Note 9 that I recently updated to Pie and now have the exact same issue.  My phone is through AT&T and my vehicle is a 2019 GMC Terrain.  Whenever I get a phone call I am able to answer but I hear nothing from the caller.   I would only get a constant ringing I am unable to get rid of it until I shut the vehicle off which renders anything else with the MyLink useless.  I have to turn the volume all the way down.  I eventually just unpaired my phone which I hate because I love to listen to my music too.  Hope there is a resolution to this soon.

• Confused 1

Same issue here. Did the factory reset on the car and phone. Android auto doesn't work either as it seems to be tied to bluetooth as well. Cant roll back the phone cause it will trip the knox on the phone and wont be able to upgrade the phone. I think the mylink is just not compatible anymore with the updated android os.    

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, matt32 said:

@JD214. Thank you so much! It fixed my issue! Couldn't be happier! 

You're welcome.  I just happen to be searching through this forum.  Saw this thread then was on the Chevy tech site and saw this.  figured id help you guys out. Its a shame they keep this stuff secret though.  Should be readily a bailable to the owners.  Instead they keep it secret on their internal tech site.