Weathtech vs. GM floor mats

4 hours ago, OnTheReel said:

They did change for 19. It’s like 100% coverage now. Between that and the fact that they match perfectly in style, screw anything else!

Ditto

• Like 1

I put the GM mats in my 19 Denali and couldn't be more pleased. Had Husky in my 18 Yukon XL and thought they were cheap looking and built. I'll never buy Husky again. I had Weather Techs in my previous two F150s and while I liked them much better than the Husky's, the GM mats are a superior product.

I was skeptical of the all-weather mats in my Z71 RST. I really liked the carpeted ones I had in my previous LT2. 

However, I LOVE the GM all-weather mats. As others have noted, 99.9% coverage, and super easy to clean. I also like how low profile they are. Very comfortable and appealing. They don't make the truck look like a work truck after you install them. 

The new style GM mats are SWEET!  I've always had either Weathertech or Husky (or sometimes both front and back).  These fit much better, I didn't know that was possible.  And cost is pretty close to the same.  GM obviously saw a market and a need, and money flowing to these aftermarket companies they could be keeping for themselves.

On the Chevrolet Rewards program they are offering double the value for your points right now. Just traded in 20K points for 200 and ordered myself a set of the GM mats today. They are only running the offer until 5/31. I almost threw the flyer away. Thought it was junk mail. Glad I actually opened it!

5 hours ago, ETMC said:

On the Chevrolet Rewards program they are offering double the value for your points right now. Just traded in 20K points for 200 and ordered myself a set of the GM mats today. They are only running the offer until 5/31. I almost threw the flyer away. Thought it was junk mail. Glad I actually opened it!

I dug around online trying to find this offer and I’m not finding anything about it.  Can you post the flyer or a link to it or something?

6 minutes ago, ksiesel said:

I dug around online trying to find this offer and I’m not finding anything about it.  Can you post the flyer or a link to it or something?

Same. Never got this or found anything about it online.