GM Military Pricing

Tr3kker

If you are a US Armed Forces Veteran that meets the following criteria, don't forget to ask for GM Military Pricing on eligible GM vehicles:

Eligible military personnel includes Active Duty members, Reservists, National Guard members, Veterans within three years of discharge date and Retirees of the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps and Coast Guard. Eligible military personnel are able to sponsor their spouse and household members.

Go to the GM Military Discount website an make sure you verify your veteran status through ID.me:

https://www.gmmilitarydiscount.com

You will get an authorization code that you take to the dealer. You can also price vehicles online to see what your savings will be. On the purchase of my new Trail Boss LT, the savings was substantial. My dealer also told me that you can combine the military discount with other GM offers as well:

03AFF2BD-E277-409B-A12E-873351E258E5_4_5005_c.jpeg

Thanks for the reply. I did all of that a few times and it kept telling me something went wrong. After messing with it for a couple of hours I think I finally figured it out. No instructions or links, kind of a mess.

Thanks,

garyo

• 1 month later...

Tr3kker

Well, I thought I had it figured out. I can't get it verified so I can't get a code. I have logged into ID.me no problems, I can shop and see the discount on the type of truck I want. Don't I need some code to show the dealer to actually get the discount? It keeps telling me it can't verify my status but no solution on how to do so.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks

garyo

Garyo,

Yes you do need a code that you will be able to print and take it to your dealer. Are you active or retired? I only ask because I think the GM discount only applies to those two categories. I could be wrong though. 

Jason

1 hour ago, seniorjumper82 said:

Garyo,

Yes you do need a code that you will be able to print and take it to your dealer. Are you active or retired? I only ask because I think the GM discount only applies to those two categories. I could be wrong though. 

Jason

You are correct; it’s not a Veteran’s discount. You must be either active military (Guard and Reserve counts) or a retiree.

I am a salesman at a Chevrolet / Cadillac Dealership.

Just walk in and put it on your salesman to get it done for you. All of my customers do.....

Edited by jamesonjc