I made vent deflectors for the under seat vents that you can 3d print.

Update on the vent deflectors, My printer has been running almost non stop for 5 days and I have 13 sets printed and am waiting on some padded envelopes to mail these in. If you want a set PM me and I will message you when I am ready to start mailing.

Total price including shipping will be $25.00, I hope that sounds fair.

Just a quick note, I shortened the deflectors about 1/2in because it shaved almost 4 hours off the print time, They work the same as the original design so be aware of that slight difference between the original and the product I will be printing for shipment. I attached a picture of the difference

The file I have uploaded will remain the same so if you download and print your own it will be slightly deeper. 

Too the guys talking about getting a printer. I have the Ender 3 Pro and it holds its own to much more expensive printers, The nice thing is it is very inexpensive and has tons of support from not only the manufacturer but the online community as well. Trust me you will not be disappointed in this printer.

Here is a link to the Ender 3 Pro
Here is the regular Ender 3

20200529_125709_HDR.jpg.6f50adb79b5cce0d7c9d04841f9982f2.jpg
Patent this so people dont benefit from ur hard work.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

59 minutes ago, cmysstailights said:

Patent this so people dont benefit from ur hard work.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It wouldn't be worth it. All it takes in one simple design change from his and the patent is worthless.

I greatly appreciate that he offered these up for us to make ourselves.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/20/2020 at 9:05 PM, 737mechanic said:

Hi Guys, I have noticed that a lot of the vents or air ducts under the seats of these trucks are covered or partially covered with carpet. Because of that I modeled up some adapters that you can print on a 3d printer and slide on the vents/ducts under the seats so the air is deflected upward and they keep the carpet from covering the vents. I made a video showing how they work and I put the link too the 3d printer files in the description so you can download and print your own.

Video showing how the vent deflectors work and the files needed to print your own

Vent Before.jpg

Vent after.jpg

If you’re making these, I’ll take a set. Let me know how to connect on getting a set!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A friend of mine, at work, printed up a pair of them for me this weekend.  Picked them up tonight at work, and putting them in TONIGHT, in the parking lot, before I roll home.  I'll sneak back into the forum to attach pictures.

Passenger Side:

IMG-2314.JPG

Driver's Side:

IMG-2313.JPG

Edited by Ravenkeeper
Added photos
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2021 at 12:13 AM, CamGTP said:

I've got some, pay for the postage and you can have them.

@CamGTPCan you shoot me a message, It's not letting me send a message since my account is new.

Edited by JBirrrd

• 1 year later...
On 5/20/2020 at 10:05 PM, 737mechanic said:

I would love to get a set a set as well if you don't mind.  Let me know what I owe ya to 30809 and I will be happy to venmo, paypal, etc. you

Hi Guys, I have noticed that a lot of the vents or air ducts under the seats of these trucks are covered or partially covered with carpet. Because of that I modeled up some adapters that you can print on a 3d printer and slide on the vents/ducts under the seats so the air is deflected upward and they keep the carpet from covering the vents. I made a video showing how they work and I put the link too the 3d printer files in the description so you can download and print your own.

Video showing how the vent deflectors work and the files needed to print your own

Vent Before.jpg

Vent after.jpg

On 5/20/2020 at 10:05 PM, 737mechanic said:

Vent Before.jpg

Vent after.jpg

• Confused 1