50 minutes ago, SSCHUU said:

Ya know you bring up a good question. I just got the truck and never set up a Profile. I'm not sure my truck has that as an option. How would I know?

How is your truck optioned out?  You'd need the higher trims for it.  From the page linked below:

1. First, select Create Account (tap the USERS icon if the sign-in screen doesn’t show automatically).

2. Enter the email address and password you use for Owner Center, if you have one set up. If you haven’t already created that sign-in, you can do so from your vehicle’s touch-screen.

3. Then, select an icon for yourself. You’ll see this image on the Home screen when the system recognizes you.

Once you’ve chosen a profile icon, everything should be ready for you to sign-in next time. You can also set up your profile to recognize your key fob.

In the future, you can add or delete profiles by pressing the USERS icon on the Home screen and navigating to either action.

https://my.chevrolet.com/how-to-support/getting-started/infotainment-setup

Yes, I bought a 2021 custom trail boss that is pretty stock with very few options and the EQ does this about half of the time.  No rhyme or reason to why sometimes it keeps the settings and sometimes it doesn't.  Let me know if anyone knows what is up.

Steve

2 hours ago, brownie152 said:

Yes, I bought a 2021 custom trail boss that is pretty stock with very few options and the EQ does this about half of the time.  No rhyme or reason to why sometimes it keeps the settings and sometimes it doesn't.  Let me know if anyone knows what is up.

Steve

Sounds like I'm not the only one dealing with this.

4 hours ago, shepler88 said:

Having the same issue. 2021 Silverado Custom Trim. This and the “auto stop” that I have turned off, always comes back on when I start my truck.

GM programmed Autostop/start to turn back on each time -- which is why there are defeat devices available.

Checked my equalizer when out today and it was still at the settings from several trips/several days ago. 

It's a 2021 and it has user profiles in use.  Has not had another profile in use since the equalizer settings were done.

On 3/17/2021 at 12:44 PM, Rob Mugs said:

Are you using the "profile" option?  Where each key has it's own settings?

I, for one, ended up ditching it.  Took too long to boot up with the proper settings.

I have considered dropping the profiles. My radio takes too long to load. If you do this will the seats still adjust to each key? If my wife drives the truck she is much shorter so having the key settings is nice. But if it solves loading screen issues it may be worth it. 

4 hours ago, Bob Ross said:

I have considered dropping the profiles. My radio takes too long to load. If you do this will the seats still adjust to each key? If my wife drives the truck she is much shorter so having the key settings is nice. But if it solves loading screen issues it may be worth it. 

I don't have this feature (ie memory seats) but I would "hope" it didn't effect that?  It was around long before the profiles on the radio existed 

21 hours ago, scott80109 said:

Same here. I have a '21 Canyon. If I turn it off for more than 10-15 minutes, the equalizer resets to all 0's. Had it about a month now, and I'm getting tired of it. Trying to make an appointment with the dealer to see if they can fix it. 

I had a couple of days where it retained the EQ settings, then today it lost them again. I started my truck up today, and everything was fine. While driving, I plugged my phone in via a USB cable, activating CarPlay. I made a quick stop where I shut my engine off, but left the phone plugged in. When I started the truck again, the EQ settings were lost, and the volume was at 0. 

I now have a theory that the settings are being lost when I plug my iPhone into the USB port BEFORE starting the vehicle. Anyone else think this might be what they're seeing?