What's the best value when it comes to spending those points you get when you buy a new Silverado?

Anything you don't spend any money (or a VERY tiny bit on).

The prices on the Chevy website are marked up quite heavily over buying it directly from the manufacturer.  Generally in the 30% range 

I got a boatload of those points....totally forgot about them, purchased 19,20 and 21 GM trucks.....isnt it 20k points per truck?....idk what that equates into dollars

On 6/19/2021 at 10:14 AM, MTY55 said:

I used some of mine to buy a tray that actually makes the consul useful. It's a shame a $61,000 truck doesn't come with a simple tray to organize it.

Same here but found it very difficult to redeem them.

Whatever parts you get using your points have them shipped to a participating dealer to save on shipping charges.  I saved $150 in shipping for my rear wheel liners.

Not all dealerships participate in the online GMC/Chevy Accessories ship to program.  I had to go thru a dealer that I didn't buy my Trail Boss from, but it was actually closer to my house.