2015 GMC Sierra All Terrain

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sick truck. what are you getting for milage with those tires and level if u dont mind me asking

Curious to know too. My bone stock all terrain is averaging at 15mpg city and 17 highway

It's been varying but it's definitely dropped since I put them on. I find that there are times where I have to push it harder due to the weight of the wheels/tires, thus making it consume more fuel (duh).

City seems to have dropped from 15-16 to 13-14. Next fill-up I'm going to manually calculate it to be sure. I might also get the Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator, a couple guys on the forums says it's helped them.

Curious to know too. My bone stock all terrain is averaging at 15mpg city and 17 highway

Dude that's terrible for being stock I average that and sometimes better with a 4" lift and 35's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet setup. With the rake in the rear, I'm not entirely convinced it's just a 2.5 level. The difference between a level and bracket or knuckle lift is obvious if you look underneath. Can you take a look and tell us what you see?

For a 2.5 level, there will be a 1" thick plastic or metal spacer under the front strut. And on top of the strut, there will be a .25" spacer (or nothing for a 2" level). The easiest way to tell on the top is look at the amount of threads above the 3 bolts that hold the top of the strut. If the wire loom keeper clips won't stay clinched on the threads of the bolts, it's got a spacer on top.

For the rear, the stock block is about 1" tall. The RCX 2.5 Level kit comes with a 2" tall block. If it has an Add-a-leaf, it will have more than 3 leaf springs in the rear.

Anxiously waiting your reply!!

Dude that's terrible for being stock I average that and sometimes better with a 4" lift and 35's

I know I don't understand what's going on . I bought a K&N intake and had to take it off. It got worse to like 12-13 mpg in city . Truck is bone stock with bed cover .11k on truck

I know I don't understand what's going on . I bought a K&N intake and had to take it off. It got worse to like 12-13 mpg in city . Truck is bone stock with bed cover .11k on truck

Ya that's a little weird, hmmm.... I got nothin other than maybe driving style but I'm pretty sure you got that one covered

Pretty much the same set up as me. Bllk 6.2 AT. 33x12.5 20. Im still on stock wheels though. Thanks for showing the big negative offset. Now i know how far i can safely go before paint destruction. Nice truck bud.

Sweet setup. With the rake in the rear, I'm not entirely convinced it's just a 2.5 level. The difference between a level and bracket or knuckle lift is obvious if you look underneath. Can you take a look and tell us what you see?

For a 2.5 level, there will be a 1" thick plastic or metal spacer under the front strut. And on top of the strut, there will be a .25" spacer (or nothing for a 2" level). The easiest way to tell on the top is look at the amount of threads above the 3 bolts that hold the top of the strut. If the wire loom keeper clips won't stay clinched on the threads of the bolts, it's got a spacer on top.

For the rear, the stock block is about 1" tall. The RCX 2.5 Level kit comes with a 2" tall block. If it has an Add-a-leaf, it will have more than 3 leaf springs in the rear.

On some of those pics I was parked on uneven ground so I'm not sure how much actual rake there is. I know the top of the wheel well is about 39.5" tall on both but I can get exact measurements.

I'll definitely check all that out later today, no prob! I'll take some pics, too.

Yeah going to look into a Hypertech Speedometer. But will see .

Lemme know how that works for you, was thinking about doing the same thing.

D7CE8E21-DC30-47C9-9046-3321E011472A_zps

This help at all?

This help at all?

Based on those threads, you have a .25" spacer on top of the strut yielding you .5" of front lift.

What do you have on the bottom of the strut where the two bolts hold it on? Bolted directly to the lower A-arm or a metal or plastic spacer between the A-arm and the strut Tee?

Pretty much the same set up as me. Bllk 6.2 AT. 33x12.5 20. Im still on stock wheels though. Thanks for showing the big negative offset. Now i know how far i can safely go before paint destruction. Nice truck bud.

Do you have pics of your truck with the stocker rims and 12.5" wide tires? I'm real interested in the rubbing on the UCA and the swaybar at full lock.

Archived