2014+ Parts Diagrams / Service Manual

Yes. The Helm manuals are like a maintenance encyclopedia for your truck. Several thousand pages of step-by-step instructions, diagrams, schematics, troubleshooting steps, etc.

So how does one go about getting their hands on this "Helm" manual...? Thanks

Sent from my SG Note 4 on Tapatalk

I just purchased some gm factory headrest/DVD players (RSE - rear seat entertainment) and can't find installation instructions anywhere. A lot of it is self explanatory (fishing the wires down the seats) but it looks like the main control module made by invision has a special cable that should just plug into a jack somewhere (maybe underneath center console??). The main control module also has what looks like a headphone jack on it. Does anyone know if this is an additional a/v input or output. My specific part number is 23309584 but any similar part number would probably have similar instructions. It is going in a 2015 Sierra 2500hd. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

David

• 3 weeks later...

So how does one go about getting their hands on this "Helm" manual...? Thanks

http://www.helminc.com/helm/search_service_owner.asp?Style=helm&class_2=GMC

They distribute OEM manuals for many manufacturers.

Edited by redwngr
  • Like 1

http://www.helminc.com/helm/search_service_owner.asp?Style=helm&class_2=GMC

They distribute OEM manuals for many manufacturers.

Thanks brother. Site list no manuals for 15 Sierra Denali 5.3L 4x4 (parts or shop)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks brother. Site list no manuals for 15 Sierra Denali 5.3L 4x4 (parts or shop)

In 2014 set Denali and Sierra is same set of books. (since denali is really a trim level)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Getting ready to install a RC 2.5" leveling kit with rear blocks, does any one have or know where I can find torque specs on all related components with this level kit, i.e. u-bolts, struts, etc

Were you able to find out what those were? I'm getting ready to install an RC 2.0" leveling kit on my 2015 2WD 1500.

Edited by RGH1978

Was getting in my truck today with my big fat boots and I broke a plastic piece that covers the front of the seat track slider. Coco Dune. Anyone have that part number for me?

Much appreciated in advance.

Was getting in my truck today with my big fat boots and I broke a plastic piece that covers the front of the seat track slider. Coco Dune. Anyone have that part number for me?

Much appreciated in advance.

Haha, I did the EXACT same thing! Size 15 boots took it to town!

Just happened to me a few weeks ago. Same piece, same color too!

Here's the part number you need:

GM# 23427386

Got mine from GM Parts Center

http://www.gmpartscenter.net/oe-gm/23427386

Paid $20.66 shipped

Hope this helps, easy to replace. Just move the driver seat all the way up and lift it to the max settings and you'll be good to go.

Edited by Mark L
  • Like 1

Haha, I did the EXACT same thing! Size 15 boots took it to town!

Just happened to me a few weeks ago. Same piece, same color too!

Here's the part number you need:

GM# 23427386

Got mine from GM Parts Center

http://www.gmpartscenter.net/oe-gm/23427386

Paid $20.66 shipped

Hope this helps, easy to replace. Just move the driver seat all the way up and lift it to the max settings and you'll be good to go.

Wow - Thanks for the fast response! Glad I'm not the only one. Wish I could get this in unbreakable PVC!

Wow - Thanks for the fast response! Glad I'm not the only one. Wish I could get this in unbreakable PVC!

No problem, glad I could help.

• 3 weeks later...

Passenger side view mirror on a 2014 sierra power mirror led turn indicator. The glass portion slides onto a plastic then snaps onto the gimbal. I have 2 little black wires connecting behind the upper left side on the backside. Is this for the auto dimming mirror?

• 1 month later...