2014+ Parts Diagrams / Service Manual

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know the part name/numbers for items 33-35 in first diagram. I have a 2015 Sierra Denali and am replacing the chrome with the matching black parts from the Elevation Edition but cannot find the corresponding part number for the chrome part on the lower from bumper. Not sure if they call it a skid plate or something else. Any help would be appreciated.

Print that diagram pic and take it to the dealer, its going to be the same one that he pulls up on his computer and it maybe tells him option part # of the different grill insets, worth a try.

• 2 weeks later...

Getting ready to install a RC 2.5" leveling kit with rear blocks, does any one have or know where I can find torque specs on all related components with this level kit, i.e. u-bolts, struts, etc

My torque specs came with my kit. I have a 7" McGaughy lift and it had every bolts torque requirements.

I haven't found anything yet on the Helm shop / service repair manuals for the GMC Sierra 2500 HD and the 3500 HD as of yet. I always get these "factory OEM" manuals when I buy a new truck .......

• 4 weeks later...

Was looking to maybe mock the GM mounts for a running board I plan on making for my 2014 Silverado crew cab. I have looked for overall dimensions for the tube for my pickup also can't find it anywhere but love the look and length of the ones that come on the pickups. If someone could send me a layout of a GM running board I would greatly appreciate it. Would just buy one but I want to give it my own personal little twist.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd post here since it seems like the logical place. I've been an AllDatadiy.com subscriber for years and they finally have the 2014 Sierra 1500 FWD available. Mine is a 2015 Sierra 1500 FWD, but I don't think there much difference mechanically between the two years. A 5yr subscription is $29.95 https://checkout.alldatadiy.com/adecomm/diyecomm/checkout?execution=e2s3

For those that may not be familiar with it, it's an online service manual with hyperlinks to the information. Saved my hide a number of times.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know if the microphone above the steering wheel and driver seat needs the headliner removed to replace? I had my headliner removed for hail repair and the microphone attachment points are bent from being removed. I am going to order a new one. But need to know what all needs to be removed to install the new one.

• 4 weeks later...