Hey there Duramax1217 and BSNF,

I'm sorry to hear of this concern with your full gauge. I cannot guarantee anything, but I will be glad to take a further look into this concern. Feel free to send us a private message referencing this thread if we can be of any assistance. Thank you.

Kristen A.

GM Customer Care

I had a bad fuel sending unit in mine when it had 40,000 miles on it. It cost me about $100 but only because I had an aftermarket warranty. They have to drop the tank.

Hey there Duramax1217 and BSNF,

I'm sorry to hear of this concern with your full gauge. I cannot guarantee anything, but I will be glad to take a further look into this concern. Feel free to send us a private message referencing this thread if we can be of any assistance. Thank you.

Kristen A.

GM Customer Care

I don't know how to send a private email...

Duramax1217, just hover your mouse over the GM Customer Service name on their post and you should get a smaller popup looking window. From there you can click to send a message. Or you can click the name and do the same thing.

Duramax1217, just hover your mouse over the GM Customer Service name on their post and you should get a smaller popup looking window. From there you can click to send a message. Or you can click the name and do the same thing.

Got it..thanks

Hello Duramax1217,

I am glad 06SierraZ71 was able to provide insight with how to send us a private message. I apologize for the difficulty, but wanted to let you know we did receive your PM and will respond to you there.

Sincerely,

Laura M. (assisting)

GM Customer Care

Archived