What do you wish your truck had?

What would you like have on your truck that it doesn't have? I know I wish my truck had a few things that maybe the next gen will have. My things are as follows:

1) better dome lights for us who have the sunroofs

2) wish the sunroof and windows had a setting to close automatically after the ignition

is turned off

3) option to leave camera on for towing (boats especially) since I can't always see my

trailer while at the ramp

4) more options with the onstar app like seeing and adjusting temp settings

5) be able to PERMANENTLY turn off stabilitrak and traction control

6) lights under the hood

7) keypad on door handle so I don't have to carry my keys and loose them...again

8) capless fueling (heard the 17's are getting this)

I have a few more but those are my biggest ones. So what's yours?

post-155716-0-73063600-1468542620_thumb.jpeg

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auto up for all windows....

Wish my 15' had softer leather.. Now that's really nip picking.. But I could use one touch up on all four widows vs. just the driver's window.

Console vents for the back seat.. I understand we have vents under the fronts seats but having two consoles vents would be great!

Would have liked the cooling ventilated seats. This gem had everything I wanted and more...on the lot...except for the cooling seat function.

Would have liked the cooling ventilated seats. This gem had everything I wanted and more...on the lot...except for the cooling seat function.

Well a buddy of mine bought a FORD because of the heated tailgate feature. Yup keeps your hands warm in the winter when you have to push it hahahahaha now that's funny I don't care who you are.

I wish that GMC offered a factory wipple supercharger option for the 6.2 that would be total kickarse with a factory warranty...........

whipple1.jpg

I got everything except the 6.2 (don't want), cooled seats(don't really care), and a power opening rear window ( I WANT THAT)

I went to a local glass shop. He said $1600, but not sure he could get the power function to work. Nah. Wife would say nah too (if I had asked her.)

Auto up for all windows....

But I could use one touch up on all four widows vs. just the driver's window.

My Dad's 16 reg cab short box as auto up on both windows, seems at least new for 16.

Waiting for my truck to arrive to confirm - reg cab long box 5.3

On the next gen I hope it has push button start with keyless entry, awesome feature. 360 cameras with better quality, heated back seat option, wireless Apple car play and a supercharger from the factory would be cool! Lol

If the next generation adds push button start, proximity entry, better rear seat cooling (adjustable vents) and keeps the 6.2l engine, I'll become an owner. One other handy feature I would like to keep is the automatic tailgate release. I figured it was a dumb feature initially but I use it quite a bit especially coming out of my local Lowes (hit the remote start, pop the tailgate while walking up, load and go).

Hoping GM steps up.....

Actually, I hope Product Planners from GM read this forum....

mine is pretty loaded. I wish it came with HID headlights though and I wouldn't mind talk to text. Also agree the rear camera on whenever you want so you can see your trailer would be pretty cool.

Archived