What can anyone tell me about this 2014 2500 truck?

I’ve never come across a Silverado that looks like this. They told me it came from the factory like that, but I just don’t believe it!  But possible I could be wrong. 

2014 2500 Crew 4x4.  Only 6,000 miles!!!  I fell in love with it it was love at first sight.  I bought it a few hours ago.  It looks to me to be higher than a 4” lift, maybe a 6”???

Did it really come from the factory like this or did the dealer send it out to get aftermarket mods before sale.  Mickey Thompson 35x12.5 tires.

Any information would be good great!!!!  The dealership appears to be clueless!!!

Any recommendations on the best steps because I could barely get in it and my wife has to be picked up :)

701D0DFF-EDCF-4FA7-8986-7F4E1DEACE4B.jpeg

B274741E-0B07-4574-909B-DB3423D49932.jpeg

51236CE5-9500-460C-811C-A9D6265DF1CF.jpeg

EE70BA87-6451-4D3F-B8C6-EAF9AC69C044.jpeg

010B1A62-7F30-42C4-B59E-711FCC0E9E3A.jpeg

Edited by Plumber101010
  • Like 1

Man they played you like a violin... I've yet to see a chevy truck.like that "come" from the factory. How ever there are companies that have their own trim level. At any rate that's a tough truck my friend!!![emoji106]

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Well as I say I didn’t really believe them, of course it didn’t matter to me too much because I’ve never seen a truck this beautiful!!! :) 

But everyone has their own taste.  I think the dealer probably sent it out to get mods when it was brand new.  That I have seen!

One thing I already don’t like is the truck was sitting perfectly level,  I checked for that because I can’t stand the way trucks look when the front is higher.

So I loaded the back up with very little weight, 200 pounds and a little baby 4 x 6 utility trailer that’s empty and the back has already went DOWN! Seem to me it should take a lot more weight than that before it sags!

I am not too familiar with the different type lifts, but is there a suspension lift that does that? 

22 minutes ago, kenny_r said:

I wanted to find a 2014 Sierra hd with that kind of mileage, but in red. It never happened though

emoji17.png

well it’s a red Chevy not a GMC but the miles are right...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Chevrolet-Silverado-2500-LT/362833954773

if it was any other color I’d make them a real offer then do a delight mod on it.

I can’t do red.

• Like 2

well it’s a red Chevy not a GMC but the miles are right...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Chevrolet-Silverado-2500-LT/362833954773
if it was any other color I’d make them a real offer then do a delight mod on it.
I can’t do red.

That’s pretty cool....I have a 2017 LTZ with the 6.0, still has low miles....only 12k. I like seeing low mileage trucks like that though
  • Like 1

It’s a rare find for sure. But I can already tell there are some small issues like the highbeams kick butt but the low beams do absolutely nothing and I can barely see the dang road. DANGEROUSLY DIM! I totaled my 2015 Duramax so needed a new project truck.

3 hours ago, CamGTP said:

Those aftermarket headlights are complete garbage for low beams. Cheap quality projector housings.

Won’t find an argument here. I am dumbfounded at how it produces a beautiful high beam lighting up the entire road with absolutely no complaints, while having a low beam that looks like a candle on the hood!!!  Honestly for all practical purposes it’s as bad as driving with only the tail lights on and I’m NOT EXAGGERATING!!!

Any solutions you found?

14 minutes ago, swathdiver said:

Try to get the history of the vehicle, which dealership sold it, etc.  You'll probably discover that the dealership did the lift (8 inches?) and tires themselves.

They had a Carfax that showed everything there was no mention of it anywhere :(

19 minutes ago, Plumber101010 said:

They had a Carfax that showed everything there was no mention of it anywhere :(

But now you should have the names of the dealerships or repair shops right?  You can ask them for the vehicle's service history and they may send the records to you in pdf form.  if the original selling dealership is close by, I bet you could wander 'round back and talk to the guys who did the work!