03 Suburban rear HVAC not working

4 hours ago, Celerity said:

Ok,I jumped into the trunk during a break.   I have nothing at either of these connectors.

No voltage at all, on any wire. Grounds are continuous though.    So that's at the fan resistor itself, and that C397 wiring block. Spartan also sent me a pin-out of that connector and the wires matched.  No voltage there.

Next thing to do is to check C206 Orange wire terminal A6.

14 minutes ago, carnau said:

Next thing to do is to check C206 Orange wire terminal A6.

Ok, I had to button it up for the night. I'm taking it a few thousand miles this weekend down south.  I'll check that when I get to my parent's house.  

What if I don't see voltage on that wire ?  I'm not sure if I'll have a chance to get online for the next step.

You don't have to take much apart to check that. It is right behind the left kick panel I believe.  Ya. 

I/P Harness to Body Harness, lower left of the I/P behind the kick panel

If you don't have power there the next thing to do would be to lift the fuse block and check the power coming out the rear of the fuse block on wire C1 Terminal A10

1 minute ago, carnau said:

You don't have to take much apart to check that. It is right behind the left kick panel I believe.  Ya. 

I/P Harness to Body Harness, lower left of the I/P behind the kick panel

If you don't have power there the next thing to do would be to lift the fuse block and check the power coming out the rear of the fuse block on wire C1 Terminal A10

oh ok, I gotcha. I was looking for this in the rear.

I tested that wire a few weeks ago and  it had power. I will check again though ASAP.  Thanks !

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, back from the South, where heat wasn't really an issue.  Got back a few days ago, dropped it off for a transmission service and got it back today.  I'll be diving into the front kickpanel tomorrow.

The transmission needed a pressure valve. I guess it was low pressure.  Shifted like a limo though. The new valve has it shifting harder. 

Edited by Celerity

• 4 years later...

Carnau,  I don't know if your still around,  but I had a question if you are.   I have been having difficulty with my wife's 2005 sub in this same area.   I have sourced the problem to being a lack of power/voltage going to the actuators.   (a brown wire)  I have traced the brown wire to what shows to be in your diagram as Inline connector 350.   The only slight difference is my connector is located on the passenger side rear pillar (behind the wheel well),  as opposed to the passenger side pillar located in front of the wheel well.  anyways,  I have back fed voltage from the cigarette lighter and the system is working.     I swear ive checked every fuse,   I was wondering if you had any place to point me to?