2018 Console in my 2014 is installed and everything is working like it should thanks to phil’s Harness! 
F4FAB860-52AD-4AF0-8C1D-D701A8AC623B.thumb.jpeg.4688ec87c710de851822213ad1a640b1.jpeg

Very nice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cables are all the same color. The USB ends are different and are keyed to connect to specific ports.

Your HMI has (2) Ports you can use for USB Data. Green and Black ports. If you have a Glove Box single - USB, the green port is used for that.

If your center console has a Double USB, you can loop in and out of this hub to feed the inside compartment hub. This will allow you to retain the glove box USB if you have it.

So - Black to Grey. This will plug into the black port of the HMI (disconnect the existing cable that’s plugged in). Grey end plugs into the front hub. Then get a black to Brown. Black plugs into the output of the front hub and brown to the console brown plug.

There are some reports of some that say their hub is not looping the data signal out... in this case, you may have to omit the glove box USB and use the green port from the HMI for that.

so cable 19119050 would be black to grey? which goes from HMI to the 2 port usb in?
19303285 would be the black to brown?  Which goes from 2 port usb out to brown plug? 

Yup