On 7/2/2018 at 10:50 AM, JBergen said:

I would really like to know where people are finding the Center Console unit itself! I want to swap out my 2016 Chevrolet Silverado Jump Seat for the Center Console but haven't been able to find one anywhere.

Thanks!

I called a salvage yard, and they checked around and found me one.

• Like 1

I’ve got a batch of Center Console harnesses that I’ve started today, will be working on tomorrow. I’ve got a handful of booked orders I’m shipping on Monday.

If anyone is looking to do this over the next two weeks, note that I’ll be on vacation on Thursday 7/12 - 7/21.

So - I’ll have a small handful of these harnesses ready for immediate shipment before I go.

Let me know! Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pgamboa said:

I’ve got a batch of Center Console harnesses that I’ve started today, will be working on tomorrow. I’ve got a handful of booked orders I’m shipping on Monday.

If anyone is looking to do this over the next two weeks, note that I’ll be on vacation on Thursday 7/12 - 7/21.

So - I’ll have a small handful of these harnesses ready for immediate shipment before I go.

Let me know! Thanks everyone!

i will need one!!

• Like 1

i will need one!!

Send me a PM and we’ll go through the validation and ordering process to get you one.

Hey Phil IAM interested in a pnp harness. I sent you an email it's on a 14 Sierra , not sure you you got it or not. I noticed it was like I emailed my self..not sure   if it's easier to  pm you on here or stick with email either way let me know.thanks! 

• Like 1

Guys/Gals,

I have 1 more 16-Pin Center Console left for immediate shipping tomorrow.

After this is one sold, I’ll resume building more when I return from vacation on 7/21.

Thanks everyone!

***VACATION MODE***

I will on vacation on from 7/12 - 7/21.  All booked 16-Pin Center Console Harness orders have been shipped.  I used your PayPal email address of the outbound notification, so be on the lookout for an email from USPS.

Thank you all for the continued support!  

I will have access to the inter webs so I will periodically monitor things.  LOL.  I will also be accepting orders while on vacation but won't be able to begin building until I return.  All booked orders will be processed in the order they came in.  If you booked/Paid for a 23-pin Center Console Harness, please ship it to my mailing address as indicated in the instructions.  This is a staffed mail box location.  I will work on those in the order the came in upon my return. 

Thanks everyone!

-Phil

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PhantomSierra16 said:

Does anyone know if this center console comes with a lock compartment like the jumpseat console? Been thinking about buying one, but I like that feature of the jump seat console for storing valuable items

No lock compartment. You can buy a lockbox that mounts inside of the console but by itself it doesn't include anything like that.

Hey Paul 

How do I get in touch with you to order one of the center console harnesses from you. 

Sounds like you have a lot more stuff to offer that I'm looking in to doing on my truck. So will probably order more from you if it is easy to order.

Love the plug and play stuff as a former auto tech for the 3 major us auto makers what you are doing is awesome love it

• Like 1

Hey Paul 

How do I get in touch with you to order one of the center console harnesses from you. 

Sounds like you have a lot more stuff to offer that I'm looking in to doing on my truck. So will probably order more from you if it is easy to order.

Love the plug and play stuff as a former auto tech for the 3 major us auto makers what you are doing is awesome love it

Thanks! I am on vacation, returning Monday 7/23. So my responses may be delayed. I also have a ton of orders I took in during vacation, so I’ll be quite busy working on those for the next 4-5 days upon my return.

PM and we can go over things as I am able to.

Thanks!

Phil