13 hours ago, mack14 said:

The console was complete with the armrest.

As stated earlier I had to order the side panels, front console trim and the mounting bracket.

I went to my local dealer where I purchased my vehicle and sat down with the parts manager and went through many part numbers to come up with the ones that we ordered. some of the part numbers were superseded a couple of times. 

Thanks

Found this thread through a google search and decided to sign up.  Wanting to go to a full console as well.  I just bought a 2015 2500 Crew a few days ago.  Was wanting to know are these console interchangeable from a 1500 to a 2500 or vice versa.  Same mounting brackets, etc, etc?  They appear to be the same just wondering.  My brother inlaw has a 2018 1500 with my exact colors that i need so i was just gonna use his Vin# and order his.  Anybody ran across this?  Looking forward to being a member here.  Tons of useful info here, see lots of stuff i wanna do already.  Thanks for having me....

• Like 1

Found this thread through a google search and decided to sign up.  Wanting to go to a full console as well.  I just bought a 2015 2500 Crew a few days ago.  Was wanting to know are these console interchangeable from a 1500 to a 2500 or vice versa.  Same mounting brackets, etc, etc?  They appear to be the same just wondering.  My brother inlaw has a 2018 1500 with my exact colors that i need so i was just gonna use his Vin# and order his.  Anybody ran across this?  Looking forward to being a member here.  Tons of useful info here, see lots of stuff i wanna do already.  Thanks for having me....

Welcome! Glad you found us! Physical fitment is the same between 1500, 2500, 3500. There will be will differences in the electronic hardware such as USB Hubs, Wireless Charging Lids, and features such as Car Play (Apple) and Android Auto. Also, I’ve seen some 2500/3500 trucks with (2) - 12V Plugs and a USB Hub - missing the 110VAC. So while there are some differences in these options, physical fitment is the same.

If you are buying all new, I would recommended getting 2018 stuff, so that you’re not spending more $ swapping parts out later.

I’ve got a video on the swap here. But be sure to read the very first of this thread as I show differences in the jump seat connector for some 2014-2015 trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, pgamboa said:

Welcome! Glad you found us! Physical fitment is the same between 1500, 2500, 3500. There will be will differences in the electronic hardware such as USB Hubs, Wireless Charging Lids, and features such as Car Play (Apple) and Android Auto. Also, I’ve seen some 2500/3500 trucks with (2) - 12V Plugs and a USB Hub - missing the 110VAC. So while there are some differences in these options, physical fitment is the same.

If you are buying all new, I would recommended getting 2018 stuff, so that you’re not spending more $ swapping parts out later.

I’ve got a video on the swap here. But be sure to read the very first of this thread as I show differences in the jump seat connector for some 2014-2015 trucks.

Thanks for the reply Mr. Gamboa.  I have watched your video several times. thats how i found this site as well.  Thats a very good video you did, even dummies like me can do this swap out.  I saw your parts list and I think your colors and trim is what i have on mine.  My window sticker says Jet Black Interior and i have the silver trim throughout.  Unless there are different shades of black?  Do you have some kind of contact info? I'm not a Facebooker or any other social media type fella, kinda still in the stone age i suppose.  I guess i would need to wait to see what console i end up with for you to see what i need is that correct?  Anything else you might need.  The console i was gonna order is from a 2018 1500 LT using his vin or maybe your parts list.  

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply Mr. Gamboa.  I have watched your video several times. thats how i found this site as well.  Thats a very good video you did, even dummies like me can do this swap out.  I saw your parts list and I think your colors and trim is what i have on mine.  My window sticker says Jet Black Interior and i have the silver trim throughout.  Unless there are different shades of black?  Do you have some kind of contact info? I'm not a Facebooker or any other social media type fella, kinda still in the stone age i suppose.  I guess i would need to wait to see what console i end up with for you to see what i need is that correct?  Anything else you might need.  The console i was gonna order is from a 2018 1500 LT using his vin or maybe your parts list.  
I’ll send you a PM (Private Message). Check your inbox and see if you see it.

2 minutes ago, pgamboa said:

I’ll send you a PM (Private Message). Check your inbox and see if you see it.

I think I replied to it. Lol,  still trying to learn to navigate this site.  

Please help! Can someone email me the address or instructions on how i can order the harness? I can't find an order site any place. Thanks! in advance
Ordering is done via PM. Send me a PM and will validate your truck and will send you ordering instructions.

I am new to this site how do I send a (PM), Am I overlooking the address (PM)

Just sent you one :). Look in the upper right corner for an icon/envelope looking thing?

I’d like to correct some info on fitment. I had the opportunity to help a local member who has a 2500, Signal Cab, Long Bed Truck. The fitment was ok. We were able to get the console bolted in... BUT, there is a gap up at the front.

My harness build still worked fine, but you can see a small gap up front. I am unsure if there is a center console that is specific to 2500s that might just slightly longer. We also check if there was any play in the 15mm bolts... not enough to close the gap.

Here are some pics

fa0e1f7e849dcd8238c3c82d7c6b4923.jpg

0cc6ae1ccb7e6469bf824dd001b6f251.jpg

• Like 1

Good info.  The Vin I am using to order mine is from a 2018 1500 Crew.  Anybody have any info or experiences with using a 1500 crew console for a 2500 crew?  Haven't ordered just yet.  Wondering if his issues is the regular cab?  Sounds about right.  Anyone?