Just spoke w/ Corbin at Gmparts now and he can’t find a cable part# the one i gave him was 84023215 green end/grey end usb.  Anyone know if the number has changed on this one by chance?  Thanks....

• Like 1

Just spoke w/ Corbin at Gmparts now and he can’t find a cable part# the one i gave him was 84023215 green end/grey end usb.  Anyone know if the number has changed on this one by chance?  Thanks....

Try GMPartsGiant.com.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, jaybee193 said:

I think you have some numbers reversed, the cable i ordered was part #84022315.

703108B9-F0BB-4972-AF9A-DC015B4602ED.thumb.jpeg.76c8ce754353fa1e1ef271533d6d6000.jpegShoutout to pgamboa for the harness and install video! And thanks to everyone that came before me. Got all the part numbers right and made sure to order the ‘18 console. Pretty easy install overall. Biggest PITA were the side skirts. Do yourself a favor and don’t snap in the upper trim panel until the very end!!

Are you guys getting the console insert 22817343??

• Like 1

703108B9-F0BB-4972-AF9A-DC015B4602ED.thumb.jpeg.76c8ce754353fa1e1ef271533d6d6000.jpegShoutout to pgamboa for the harness and install video! And thanks to everyone that came before me. Got all the part numbers right and made sure to order the ‘18 console. Pretty easy install overall. Biggest PITA were the side skirts. Do yourself a favor and don’t snap in the upper trim panel until the very end!!

Are you guys getting the console insert 22817343??

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you got this done! Good advice on the upper tray panel being installed last! When I made the video, I learned after the fact when I tried to install the side skirt panels. That’s when I also learned that the plastic clamshell trim pieces on the driver side Support brace, needs to come off in order for the hook on the driver side skirt panel to hook into. With the top tray installed last, it also allows you to bolt the front of the console into the bracket.

As for the compartment organizer insert, I bought mine from a local member here.

Hey Phil! Ready to order the harness for my 2018 1500. So glad this post isn’t years old like most other project threads

Thanks! I have several threads here, some dating to 2 years ago. Lol. Still building harnesses for all the projects I’ve done :)

1 hour ago, pgamboa said:

Thanks! I have several threads here, some dating to 2 years ago. Lol. Still building harnesses for all the projects I’ve done :)

So are you available to order? 

1 hour ago, pgamboa said:

• Like 1