And we've got a 2019 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ Order Number

Zane

5afdcb3a4b707_2018-05-1711_15_56.thumb.jpg.9c266c47b0db48ab9761e224ee6ff70a[1].jpg

Zane Merva

Executive Editor, GM-Trucks.com

5/21/18

This is might not be the most interesting of updates but we had to let everyone know we finally have our 2019 Silverado order number. This at least proves that the system is working and accepting new truck orders. 

And our number is............Order # WDPP57

Check out how we ordered our 2019 Silverado here. If you have access to GM's order tracking system, can you keep us in the loop?

We hope to take delivery of our 2019 Silverado LTZ in late July or early August. 

1 minute ago, Black02Silverado said:

I want to order one but I want the standard bed.  The short bed is a waste for me.  Hopefully it will be available to order soon.  I see the RPO code for the 3.0 Duramax is LM2.

The standard bed would be great for the crew cab.  The short bed is also a waste for me.

I want to order one but I want the standard bed.  The short bed is a waste for me.  Hopefully it will be available to order soon.  I see the RPO code for the 3.0 Duramax is LM2.

Crewcab?

Ryan B.

21 hours ago, f8l vnm said:

My Salesman is telling me that currently the system will not allow you to order a CC with the 6.5 bed,.  

Anyone validate this ? 

Correct. Only Crew Cab short bed is open to order right now. 

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 4:13 PM, Zane said:

5afdcb3a4b707_2018-05-1711_15_56.thumb.jpg.9c266c47b0db48ab9761e224ee6ff70a[1].jpg

Zane Merva

Executive Editor, GM-Trucks.com

5/21/18

This is might not be the most interesting of updates but we had to let everyone know we finally have our 2019 Silverado order number. This at least proves that the system is working and accepting new truck orders. 

And our number is............Order # WDPP57

Check out how we ordered our 2019 Silverado here. If you have access to GM's order tracking system, can you keep us in the loop?

We hope to take delivery of our 2019 Silverado LTZ in late July or early August. 

Any idea on when is your truck is expected to be built? week of?...

On 5/24/2018 at 6:09 PM, silveradonationfan15 said:

Any idea on when is your truck is expected to be built? week of?...

No week of yet. I don't really know, but from what I've heard and seen in the startup playbooks, I expect sometime in August.