Here is my question I have a 2" leveling kit for my truck the kit says I can run up to a 275/70R17, that being said I was thinking of just going with a 275/75R17 or possible R18 if I get a good dealer of some nice aftermarket rims for the truck. If you go to the 275/75 should I expect to rub or should I just go with the 275/70 instead?

Thanks

Here is my question I have a 2" leveling kit for my truck the kit says I can run up to a 275/70R17, that being said I was thinking of just going with a 275/75R17 or possible R18 if I get a good dealer of some nice aftermarket rims for the truck. If you go to the 275/75 should I expect to rub or should I just go with the 275/70 instead?

Thanks

I have a 2" bottom strut spacer with 295/70/17 with very minimal rubbing at full lock, I think you will be fine with 275/75/17

EDIT: Just realized you have a 2012, mines a 2018 and I believe they have more room in the wheel wells, so not sure if this would work for your application

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm assuming it would be but figured I would ask anyways as I really don't want to buy a set of tires and have them no fit properly.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

Try going to discount tire. That's where I got mine done, and they said if they didn't fit after a little trimming they would swap them out free of charge and refund the difference for the smaller price tag on the smaller tires

6 hours ago, jgraves13 said:

Try going to discount tire. That's where I got mine done, and they said if they didn't fit after a little trimming they would swap them out free of charge and refund the difference for the smaller price tag on the smaller tires

I'm in Canada and I don't have one near me, I wish we did that would be great. But I'm thinking since the very bottom half of my lower valance is no longer on the truck I don't think I would even need to trim really.

Thanks

I'm in Canada and I don't have one near me, I wish we did that would be great. But I'm thinking since the very bottom half of my lower valance is no longer on the truck I don't think I would even need to trim really.

Thanks

I ran 33/12.50r20 +20 mm offset with the 2.25 level no rub

Now I have a 2” 33/12.50r17 +0 offset no rub

Where in Canada are you?

There’s great tire places in Toronto that don’t over charge.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Deadpoollane said:

I ran 33/12.50r20 +20 mm offset with the 2.25 level no rub

Now I have a 2” 33/12.50r17 +0 offset no rub

Where in Canada are you?

There’s great tire places in Toronto that don’t over charge.

I'm in Odessa and a small town near Kingston, I am gonna buy my tires through a tire shop on the local rez they have have a great rep and my set of tires I bought for my last truck and the set I have now came from there they can get any tire you want.

• Like 1

I'm in Odessa and a small town near Kingston, I am gonna buy my tires through a tire shop on the local rez they have have a great rep and my set of tires I bought for my last truck and the set I have now came from there they can get any tire you want.

Not bad I tried to order from Rez boys but they never called me back.

I often use Toronto tires they don’t ever charge me tax.

I got general grabbers red lettering came down to them and the amp terrain masters (knock off Toyo open country)

4 minutes ago, Deadpoollane said:

Not bad I tried to order from Rez boys but they never called me back.

I often use Toronto tires they don’t ever charge me tax.

I got general grabbers red lettering came down to them and the amp terrain masters (knock off Toyo open country)

I find with rez boys you have to just go and see them in person. once I get the leveling kti installed i'm looking at a set of BFG KM2s.