I have a 2019 GMC Denali Ultimate.  I believe I have the most up to date software in 803.  I was at my Chevy dealership with a friend and he was driving a High Country and I noticed the Heads up Display showed audio information and other information when changing channels, etc.  My Denali does not do that and I wondered if anyone else knew or saw that the same?  Not to say this bad, but would the Silverado have additional features the Sierra would not?  I can't believe the Denali would not have "all" the possible features considering one is paying more for it, but from what I have seen, this information is not shown on the GMC's.  I have brought this item up previous as those features are shown on GMC's website when advertising features of the Sierra and mentioned it to my dealer but they say there is no way they can find out from General Motors.  Can anyone confirm if their Sierra/Silverado shows audio information on their Heads Up Display?  Thank you in advance.  

FYI, it's "head up". Just sayin'.😁

No audio displayed on my LTZ. Running the same software (v803). Some people with the earlier software (v507) still had the audio displayed up there, but never me, so I don’t think it’s related to the software. Pretty annoying.

2 hours ago, robertkoors said:

I have a 2019 GMC Denali Ultimate.  I believe I have the most up to date software in 803.  I was at my Chevy dealership with a friend and he was driving a High Country and I noticed the Heads up Display showed audio information and other information when changing channels, etc.  My Denali does not do that and I wondered if anyone else knew or saw that the same?  Not to say this bad, but would the Silverado have additional features the Sierra would not?  I can't believe the Denali would not have "all" the possible features considering one is paying more for it, but from what I have seen, this information is not shown on the GMC's.  I have brought this item up previous as those features are shown on GMC's website when advertising features of the Sierra and mentioned it to my dealer but they say there is no way they can find out from General Motors.  Can anyone confirm if their Sierra/Silverado shows audio information on their Heads Up Display?  Thank you in advance.  

1 hour ago, tbarn said:

FYI, it's "head up". Just sayin'.😁

ACTUALLY...., it's "Head-Up Display," HUD. 

I have audio info on my At4, march build date, not sure what S/W version I am running.  Shows Station and/or song, like when I am playing off USB song title shows up.

can some post pictures of it showing the audio or phone info?

On 4/15/2019 at 3:21 PM, OnTheReel said:

No audio displayed on my LTZ. Running the same software (v803). Some people with the earlier software (v507) still had the audio displayed up there, but never me, so I don’t think it’s related to the software. Pretty annoying.

I didn't think the LTZ had an option for the HUD standard?  Did you get the technology package to get that?   

Yeah, it came with the tech package. You also get the rear camera mirror and the High Country’s cluster with that deal.

IMG_3366.thumb.JPG.6436040857495f1da3e65d798d6ee0db.JPG

Here is a picture showing phone information displaying as a call comes in

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Ebonez
      So, My 2009 Yukon Denali throws the "service battery charging system" message on a daily basis. The little red battery light comes on as well and stays on for varying times. The message seems to only come on while the truck is idling or moving at slow speeds (like when I drive down my muddy driveway or stopped at a light). The battery light may be displayed anywhere between 10 seconds to 30 minutes. Performance of the truck doesn't seem to be hurt in any way however the voltage gauge doesn't stay super consistent while driving. I had the old battery checked and replaced shortly after I bought the truck a couple of months back since it had trouble starting. Other daily symptoms include flickering lights and screens while at idle. Yes, the battery cables are corrosion free and securely attached to the battery itself. 

Anyone else experience or have a solution to this issue?

Thanks!

-Eric
    • By RyF
      I replaced these wheels with aftermarket at the 2,000 mile mark. They are like new, as you can see in the pictures. I'm selling them all together (four Denali wheels, the spare, and five Goodyear Wranglers with full tread life). The Wranglers are 265/70R18. The 8x180 lug pattern is for the HDs, but they can be adapted to different lug patterns if you're trying to update an older model truck. 
      They're all beautiful with no curb scuffs or damage of any kind. I'm asking $1,000 for all five, but I'm somewhat flexible on that if you make a solid offer early. You can come pick them up, or I'm willing to ship them if you're willing to pay the shipping. PM me if interested or post publicly if you have any questions that could benefit the group. 

• By leveled denali
      Selling my Tri-Fold running boards off of my 2016 Denali that has 29K miles. They are in great condition. $600. I can meet. Located currently in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Will be moving to Nashville in August. Text 678-491-8199 for photos. 
    • By leveled denali
      Selling my tri-fold running boards off of my 2016 Denali. The truck has 29K miles currently and they are in good shape. Shoot me a text if interested 678-491-8199
    • By DenaliX14
      After  being down nearly 6 months the Denali is almost finished. The shop based out of Hudson, NH  “Granite State Dyno and Tune” has been incredible. Super professional with absolutely top notch craftsmanship. 

Here is the build. 

2014 Sierra Denali 6.2L

Block:

GM 6.2L. 
      Forged crankshaft 
      Forged rods 
      Diamond 10:7:1 Pistons. 
      Precision Race Components ported Cylinder Heads w/ valve job
      PAC spring/ Valve Kit. 
      Comp Cams rocker arms/trunion 
      Texas Speed & Performance Stage 1 Camshaft +30% fuel lobe
      TSP AFM delete kit
      Lingenfelter ported 95mm throttle body
      Ported L86 intake manifold. 
      All ARP bolts or studs. 

Fuel:

GM ZR1 high volume fuel injectors 
      GM ZR1 fuel pump 
      Armageddon 465 LPH in tank fuel pump
      Snow Performance Stage 3 Meth Kit with controller and braided lines. 

Turbo:

Borg Warner S480 T6 Turbo 1.32 AR billet 110/96mm.  
      Turbo smart 50mm BOV
      Turbo Smart 60mm waste gate
      Pro Boost controller 
      fully wrapped exhaust

Cooling/Oil separators 

Mishimoto fully aluminum Radiator 
      Mishimoto R-Line Intercooler 31x 12x 4”
      Mishimoto HD Trans Cooler
      2X Mishimoto Black Aluminum catch cans. 

Transmission:

Circle D pro 3 torque converter 2700 stall. 

I think that sums it up... I will post tuning videos and some driving clips as soon as they’re available. Should have it in the next couple weeks. I’m excite!!