Thanks for the reply sir.. I've called every where from monroe hauler to junkyards..  was hoping someone on here had one laying around or knew of a wrecked truck with the spring on it..  I'll try that Hendrix though.. is it Hendrix suspension or?

I was just looking around and I don't think it's Hendrickson.  Hendrickson was the OEM supplier to GM on the TopKick, but I think what you have there is aftermarket supplied by Monroe:

http://www.monroetruck.com/PDF/ProductManuals/05090311TruRideManual_Ver2.pdf

You said the truck was a 4X4, I don't think air-ride was a factory option on 4X4's, on;y 4X2's.  Monroe wasn't any help?

Negative on monroe .. called them said they ha wnt seen the part in 10 years lol.. so I asked where they got the springs from they told me and I called them ..they said they havent seen the parting 8 years hahaha.  But yes it has the monroe hauler package .. truride system .. air rear. Cab.and seats n such

A truck spring shop hight be able to fab it up but it will take time and be expensive.  Other option would be convert it back to leaf spring.  Might not be too tough it you can find a donor truck in a wrecking yard. 

Edited by C/K Man