I currently drive my 2015 silverado 1500 regularly for work which involves various construction projects and survey work. I am looking to install flashing orange construction lights on my truck. I'm not looking for anything magnetic that you just put on the roof because I don't want to scratch my paint. I'm looking for something that could possibly be mounted in the front grill or the back taillights. I know plug and play kits are kinda hard to come by for this but I have no experience wiring anything. Any help is appreciated if you could point me into the right direction or provide your own opinion. 

Thank you

4 hours ago, 808 said:

Speed Turtle your current lights?

This is a good option too. I think speed turtle also sells an OBDII port splitter so you can plug the turtle in and maintain an open port for whatever else. 

On 5/23/2019 at 4:42 PM, EpicLT said:

Instead of a roof mounted setup, you could do a dash or visor light for the front and a rear facing lightbar in the back window. 

Yeah that wouldn't be a bad idea. Got any recommendations? 

23 hours ago, Nobody-117 said:

Speedtech lights are pretty bright (from videos I have seen at least - don’t know if I have ever seen them running in person) and I believe they are having a Memorial Day sale this weekend. 

10 minutes ago, EpicLT said:

Speedtech lights are pretty bright (from videos I have seen at least - don’t know if I have ever seen them running in person) and I believe they are having a Memorial Day sale this weekend. 

23 hours ago, Nobody-117 said:

Here is a video - watch from 1:40 to 4:25 is where he demos the lightbars. They seem pretty decent I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ what do you think? If your budget allows, look into feniex fusion dash/visor lightbars.. those are amazing but the speedtech lights seem like a good bang for your buck. 

Edited by EpicLT