Hello everyone, this is long and appreciate the feedback

So this is the second time that this has happened to me. I do not know what cases this but here's the story.

First instance, i was leaving the dealer after picking up new floor mats (they were not installed, does not matter to what happened). While leaving and making a uturn to hit the street i hit a driveway(to another dealer) and put my foot down halfway          (at least 1/4 and i believe 1/2) and nothing was happening. It almost felt like it was in the middle of changing gears but for 2 full seconds by the end of the 2 seconds i was at least 3/4 down on the pedal.

Since this was the first time i did not really think of it and kept going and took note of what happened, thinking that i was over exaggerating.

The second time, i was running through a yellow light and was 100ft away when it turned yellow and was doing roughly 30mph. i got on the throttle to "get through" the light without getting a ticket. nothing happened again till i got at least 1/2 down on the throttle and it took off but at this point i bearly broke the line when the light turned yellow. 

So my question is, what does everyone think that happened? I will be going back to the dealer soon for a software update this week, and will let them look the truck over.

would this be a cause of the throttle assembly/TMS(torque management system)?

That does sound a lot like torque management, but surely it shouldn't be that bad. Maybe the tables are out of whack somehow. I wouldn't suspect faulty ETC without throwing codes and going into limp mode, but maybe the dealer can find something on a scan.