28 minutes ago, ShamrockShooter said:

Man that really sucks. Glad nobody got hurt. You REALLY need to go to the NHTSA website and report this. That is the most effective way to get GM to investigate things if it starts happening to multiple people.

On the comical side maybe this is why GM engineered the leaking rear windows in these trucks to out out the electrical fires.....

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

He is 100% correct report it as a fire and it will start an investigation. Just think if this would have happened at night and the truck was parked in an attached garage. GM will send a rep out to inspect it and you will get a replacement. Once you have an interior fire like that most insurance companies just total them out because you will never get rid of the smell. You should also contact the BBB just to light an extra burner under the pan.

9 hours ago, ILSilverado said:

How do you open the photos? They won’t open for me.

They are in a relatively new image format.  You may need to download the images to your computer or phone and use a different application to view them if your browser can't display them.

29 minutes ago, Colossus said:

Can't open the file either with anything I have on my PC. 

Preview on MacOSX views it fine for me.  Maybe google for "windows heic file viewer" to get an app or how to view them on Windows (or insert linux/android as necessary)..

3 hours ago, ILSilverado said:

Well I guess im not special because they load on my IPad but wont open.

I'm with ya.

Guess the poster doesn't want us to see them, or they would post in a format that most can see. 

Much easier for one person to change format prior to posting than for 1000's to go searching for  a conversion program.

Edited by redwngr