On 1/18/2020 at 8:14 AM, Archie Jordy said:

Unsure if that is the case. In the month that I have had it always cut off with the ignition was turned off. 

Earlier that day with the ignition in accessory mode the truck started when putting fuel in the truck. 

With computer controls on everything, just because power is turned off doesn't mean that it is turned off. As covered in a previous post.....afterblow occurs and power is applied to the blower motor circuit 30 minutes after you turn off tand walk away from the vehicle.

Covered in a previous post:

Price tag is irrelevant, no problems at all of spontaneous fires in Sonics.

Some heated windshield washer fluid modules cause fires in '07s, a multimillion dollar passenger aircraft explodes because of a short in one of the fuel tanks.........You pays your dime and you takes your chance.......occasionally $hit happens.

Edited by Thomcat

On 1/17/2020 at 8:41 PM, Archie Jordy said:

Just need gm to agree with that.

Would GM agree with that or would your insurance company just cover it and then they would go after GM? Thats the route I'd take and then you'll be in whatever you want a lot faster.

20 hours ago, ILSilverado said:

After Blow?? Where do I get one of these?? ?

The dealership enables it. It’s for people getting a smell in there AC it comes on and heats up the evap coil I think for cleaning 

On 1/21/2020 at 6:26 AM, Thomcat said:

Price tag is irrelevant, no problems at all of spontaneous fires in Sonics.

Some heated windshield washer fluid modules cause fires in '07s, a multimillion dollar passenger aircraft explodes because of a short in one of the fuel tanks.........You pays your dime and you takes your chance.......occasionally $hit happens.

I can see the shit that happened but it would be nice to get some kind of acknowledgement from gm about it. 

Gm told me to use my insurance company. 

16 hours ago, Archie Jordy said:

I can see the shit that happened but it would be nice to get some kind of acknowledgement from gm about it. 

Gm told me to use my insurance company. 

GM told you to use your insurance company? get the **** out! Call an attorney right away.