Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum.  Just put a deposit on a 2021 Sierra AT4 Carbon Pro w/ 3.0 Diesel.  Taking delivery in 3 days.   Has anyone found or tried to install LED Light Bars in the front bumper and or behind the grill.   I travel a ton to remote locations after daylight hours in northern Alberta, Canada.  I need better lights than what comes factory.  Those critters are everywhere.  Something that looks OEM or similar.  Not looking to look like a Desert BAJA truck.  Cheers!

• 2 months later...
On 11/11/2020 at 1:04 PM, BeaverSqueezer said:

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum.  Just put a deposit on a 2021 Sierra AT4 Carbon Pro w/ 3.0 Diesel.  Taking delivery in 3 days.   Has anyone found or tried to install LED Light Bars in the front bumper and or behind the grill.   I travel a ton to remote locations after daylight hours in northern Alberta, Canada.  I need better lights than what comes factory.  Those critters are everywhere.  Something that looks OEM or similar.  Not looking to look like a Desert BAJA truck.  Cheers!

I haven't seen anything like that...but check out the a-pillar pods.  I think those are compatible.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I’ve used Baja Designs lights on a couple of my trucks, one of them even had 5.  Best in the business. Most mounted on racks but I did to one behind the grill of my 2500. Drilled some aluminum square tube to the cross supports and mounted the bar to that. 

Those Roadz have a pretty low lumen output.  Better then nothing, but still.  I have the same truck as you and want to do the same thing.  Roads does make the brackets for the hood mount lights, if you are into that look.  

My truck is in the shop so I can’t measure it out for you but I bet a single row Baja Designs light bar will fit between the grill louvers. Looks like a 20” or 30” would fit. Baja Designs nog only have some of the brighter lights out there but some of the best optic reflectors which make all the difference when it comes to beam patterns and proper driving lights.