Level blocks/ rear blocks

To all my haters, continue to hate just want to preface that 😂.  Anyway I am looking to get some leveling blocks as my truck is still nosediving.  I love the way the 3” blocks look but I have also read that the upper control arms tend to pop out with any blocks bigger than 2”. Does anyone have experience with that happening?  Also thinking about just taking out the rear blocks.  Or both. Any experience appreciated. Also does anyone know what this does about warranty?

16 hours ago, pokismoki said:

i found the 3/4" front lift blocks on 2wd was easy to install, and truck still clears underground parking and fire trails no problem

4wd is a ******, better to pull rear block instead

I was thinking about doing 2” blocks up front plus taking rear ones out because i see so many “leveled” trucks still look nosedoving

I have used some of these in the past.. They work.

They seem really ghetto - but they do what they are designed to do, they are super cheap to buy, and I have never seen one fail in any way. Another advantage is that they are very easy and quick to install. Personally, I used spacers on my last rig, for what ever reason....

847687d1322290857-coil-spring-adjusters-

526302d1301668078t-coil-spring-adjusters

417SHY6RRBL._AC_.jpg

03-jpg.86463

61C08AU-VIL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

2021 RST 4x4 crew, 3.0L -
Ok went with the Motofab 2" lift, Front( 1.5"spacer ) top strut spacer, front now approx 1 higher than the rear, wish I went with 1.5" lift.

Then I installed 1" Rear Lift Kit Blocks " U" bolts from Supreme Suspension, now truck is level + - 1/4" all around.

21 RST.jpg

4 hours ago, rbdjr said:

2021 RST 4x4 crew, 3.0L -
Ok went with the Motofab 2" lift, Front( 1.5"spacer ) top strut spacer, front now approx 1 higher than the rear, wish I went with 1.5" lift.

Then I installed 1" Rear Lift Kit Blocks " U" bolts from Supreme Suspension, now truck is level + - 1/4" all around.

21 RST.jpg

So that is 2” front spacers plus a 1” rear spacer?

3 hours ago, Avery Dameron said:

So that is 2” front spacers plus a 1” rear spacer?

Yes 100% correct, the spacers on top of front struts are not 2" but they raise the truck 2" and was a inch higher in front after, thats why I went and installed back space 1" now its all level plus/minus 1/4"

21 hours ago, rbdjr said:

Yes 100% correct, the spacers on top of front struts are not 2" but they raise the truck 2" and was a inch higher in front after, thats why I went and installed back space 1" now its all level plus/minus 1/4"

Gotcha.  Do you recall how it looked when you had the 2” front spacers installed and back ones out?

5 hours ago, Avery Dameron said:

Gotcha.  Do you recall how it looked when you had the 2” front spacers installed and back ones out?

You'll be doing the Carolina Squat and be nose high. 

I added roughly 2 inches to my front and needed to add a spacer to the rear to get it closer to leveling out as the truck was obviously nose high.  I added a 1.5" block in the rear if I remember correctly, but I could be wrong as it might have been a 2", I just don't remember.  

However, some models look like the front end is sagging from the factory and you can see the obvious camber on the front end so I'm not sure what's going on there.

7 hours ago, Avery Dameron said:

Yes nose was high / thats why I added 1" blocks to rear. now its level plus/minus 1/4" as I posted earlier

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2022 at 10:03 AM, shakenfake said:

Dude just take the rear blocks out first. After you take the rear blocks out do some measurements. If you need to add fronts then add them but do the easy stuff first

After some investigation- my truck doesnt have rear blocks