Ok so after i dropped it off for visit #3 cust care called me and said that a district rep would contact the dealer about the non All Terrain SRAs and if they will put real AT tires on my truck. Funny thing the loaner 6 banger 4x4 DC with the 18" tire upgrade has Bridgestone Duler HTs lol a tire I would not mind.....

My 2015 Ram 1500 came with 20" Bridgestone dulers and man does it drive nice , smooth as glass

Never liked Bridgestone/Firestone and was going to replace them with some Michelin After a while but they ride so good I'm keeping them plus there rated at 80000 miles .

Saw that but I got looking at their interior on the f250s and maybe it's just me but it's more rugged looking not luxury feeling compared to my High Country. I'm sure I would adjust it just doesn't look comfortable to me like the Rams or Silverados do IMHO

You should drive a Ram and see for yourself , I'm loving mine and out of the 7 trucks I've owned over the years this is my by far all around favorite . Man it drives nice and with the Hemi im getting 19 mpg in town and can't wait to go on a trip with it and see the freeway Mpg . Love the way the Hemi sounds and has nice power and torque . Got almost 1000 miles and not one rattle . My Vibarado starting rattling the first 100 miles now that perfection lol .

Love my Fiat?

Edited by TheFactor
  • Like 1

Ok so after i dropped it off for visit #3 cust care called me and said that a district rep would contact the dealer about the non All Terrain SRAs and if they will put real AT tires on my truck. Funny thing the loaner 6 banger 4x4 DC with the 18" tire upgrade has Bridgestone Duler HTs lol a tire I would not mind.....

my dealer said no because Gm said no.... I think GM may be out to get me lol, they won't even try to repair my truck, and Chevy customer assistance basically said that they couldn't do anything because the regional rep already said no

You should drive a Ram and see for yourself , I'm loving mine and out of the 7 trucks I've owned over the years this is my by far all around favorite . Man it drives nice and with the Hemi im getting 19 mpg in town and can't wait to go on a trip with it and see the freeway Mpg . Love the way the Hemi sounds and has nice power and torque . Got almost 1000 miles and not one rattle . My Vibarado starting rattling the first 100 miles now that perfection lol .

Love my Fiat

I'm looking at both 1500 and 2500 rams. I'd rather have a 2500. Found a used 2014 Longhorn edition 2500 diesel has 30k miles but it's 4.5 hours away. Dark brown exterior with the cattle tan seats, love how it looks.

We'll see what's fixed and what's not on my trip this weekend. I'll also be selling my lifted truck here in a couple weeks so that will give a nice down payment towards the truck as well

• Like 1

I'm looking at both 1500 and 2500 rams. I'd rather have a 2500. Found a used 2014 Longhorn edition 2500 diesel has 30k miles but it's 4.5 hours away. Dark brown exterior with the cattle tan seats, love how it looks.

We'll see what's fixed and what's not on my trip this weekend. I'll also be selling my lifted truck here in a couple weeks so that will give a nice down payment towards the truck as well

Sounds like you have a great plan , I also thought about a used one but after my last truck even though I bought new was concerned about buying another truck with issues and buying someone else's problems so went new plus all the great incentives/ discounts . For me the Ram 1500 with the Hemi was a perfect match because the only thing it will really tow is my bike and small trailer to and from the track but someday I'd like to get a small to medium size camper to tow . The 2500 is a sweet truck though and that Cummings diesel is one of the best if not the best??

All I can say is every time I drive my Ram I can't wipe the smile off my face and it's made me happy with my choice . What a great truck and as I mentioned I've owned many fords and Chevys but this has been my favorite from the get go and still is .

Edited by TheFactor
  • Like 2

my dealer said no because Gm said no.... I think GM may be out to get me lol, they won't even try to repair my truck, and Chevy customer assistance basically said that they couldn't do anything because the regional rep already said no

I assume the same will be done to me. Wonder if the service dept will just quietly pull these tires off the rental and put them on my z71 18s.

I am not afraid of a buyback trade sadly enough, we have about 8 guys at work with 2014 and 2015 sierras and silverados and only me and one other had vibes...... their are plenty of 4x4 CC Ocean Blues in the area to test. Ill even to to Ohio to get the right truck.

And i have stopped maybe 20 people at Home Depot or grocery stores and no one has any idea about the issue "glass smooth"

After this visit ill call the lemon law lawyer give GM the final attempt and be done

You sound like us, haha! We resorted to stopping people and asking them as well. We went through the exchange process and picked up our new 2015 GMC Sierra CC SLT on Sunday. We got out of a 2014 Silverado LT Rally 2 DC that shook like crazy. We drove 3 Silverados and 7 Sierras. This one was the smoothest by far. I can honestly say it rides "as smooth as glass". It has slight vibes but you can feel it's road related and you have to remember it's a truck. But my goodness what an improvement. It truly is a pleasure to ride in now, just keeping my fingers it stays this way! When you are looking for a new one be sure to accelerate hard and feel for a grinding vibration at around 4500 rpms. We've found on a lot of ones we tried. They rebuilt our diferential and it improved so we found that it was directly linked to a differential that might be out of spec in turn creating problems down the line. Our new truck does not have it on hard acceleration. Good luck!

Love my Fiat?

I'm glad you love your truck and there is also a Ram site for you to go brag about it on... Your welcome to stay and try and help others and offer advice but not troll... Thank you
  • Like 2

I'm glad you love your truck and there is also a Ram site for you to go brag about it on... Your welcome to stay and try and help others and offer advice but not troll... Thank you

Thanks for your welcome but it would be much appreciated if you don't start name calling which I will refrain from doing .

I'm also glad your enjoying your truck and this thread and your welcome to visit any Ram forum at your convenience and I'll be there for you with a warm welcome .

Also I have contributed to this thread in a positive manner so before you start name calling you should do your homework and educate yourself on the posts within this thread . Further more if it bothers you someone else is vibration free after a year of vibrations in a GM product then that's your problem and not mine . So I'll stay here as long as I like and if I want to recommend another manufacture That's been good for me I will .

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Edited by TheFactor
  • Like 3

Love my Fiat

I have an appointment to test drive a 2015 crew cab laramie 4x4 fully loaded with features that I wanted but were not available in my GMC. I'm paying way too much to be this unhappy every time I drive on the freeway which is about 40 miles a day. Just going to have to see how bad my loss will be on a trade in. sales tax here in cali is 8.125% paid it once on the GMC not looking forward to paying it again on a RAM but we shall see what the dealer will do.

I have an appointment to test drive a 2015 crew cab laramie 4x4 fully loaded with features that I wanted but were not available in my GMC. I'm paying way too much to be this unhappy every time I drive on the freeway which is about 40 miles a day. Just going to have to see how bad my loss will be on a trade in. sales tax here in cali is 8.125% paid it once on the GMC not looking forward to paying it again on a RAM but we shall see what the dealer will do.

It really is shame we have to take such a hard hit on depreciation because getting out of truck much earlier then planned . You can thank GM for that and what's even worse is there such great trucks without the vibrations but that definitely turns it into a nightmare at least it did for me and made me sick . But now looking back it was a blessing in disguise or I would of never bought my Ram . What a great truck I think you'll really like your test drive in the Ram and hope they can work you out a deal that fits your needs because I know if they can you'll get a truck you really love and enjoy driving like you should of with your GM .

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk