Bolt On Exhaust Tips

I also have the one that ratchets down with the 3 prongs. It works well and holds on tight. I'm looking for a new one. A flat black clamp band style. Most are showing 3" inlet. Can anyone confirm that a 3" inlet one will slide on and clamp down properly. 5.3L exhaust. Thanks.

Tapatalk via Moto X

Could you guys get someone to put a small tack weld on these things. As a motorcycle rider I can not tell you how many times I have had to play "dodge the exhaust tip" on the hi-way. Almost got killed when a 3 foot stack came out of some guys pick up, he had two right behind the cab like a tractor trailer,and one came loose and fell overboard side ways and came at me like a helicopter blade. It hit my front tire and went through the side window of the car in the next lane. Not fun.

Sure, but very briefly.I have a friend that says I'm not happy, unless I'm not happy. I just get depressed when I look out the window and see my paint chipped, cheap tired,non radio working,stuck rear slider,14.2 gas mileage gettin fire hazard sitting in the drive way mocking me. I can't even get rid of it because my wonderful dealer lost all the paper work and I have no title or reg. for going on 3 months now. Sigh...

I did the advanced auto route too. I actually had to cut off a few inches of my stock tailpipe so my tip didn't stick out too far. Looks good and it holding up quite well so far.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Did you buy the one we had linked earlier? I am asking because there has been some debate about what diameter to buy. What was the receiving diameter of the one you bought and how much play did it have? Thanks...

Pictures also pls.

Archived