Bolt On Exhaust Tips

Any pictures. Was that an OEM option?

sorry NO picture, YES an OEM option , dearlership (partmans) had them on display. crome tip w bowtie . They can show you photo of one.

I bought a nice bolt on from autozone for like $24.... It it really long and covers from the bend all the way past the tip and it is double walled. I get compliments on it....

Manufacturer and model number please! I find it hard to justify $80 from GM.

I have one on each of my trucks that was put on by the dealer at time of purchase. Double walled stainless steel with a bowtie on the end. $100.00 a piece but I figured with an msrp of 50 grand each, whats another $100.00. I like um.

It would be great if any of you that have them could post pictures. I am trying to outfit mine which is a 5.3L. I believe the pipe is 2 7/8" so something like this might be what bogeypro purchased. http://www.autozone.com/autozone/accessories/Pro-Elite-Stainless-steel-exhaust-tip-Bolt-on/_/N-25c8?itemIdentifier=442672_0_0_

If anyone can validate the appropriate inlet size. I think my measurement is right but its at an angle so confirmation would be great.

I put one on my 14 with 5.3. The tip has the GMC stamped in it. It is OEM but got it from shopchevyparts.com for 70 bucks. Parts department wanted $100. Slid right on. Then just tightened it down.

Archived