To the OP:

Do yourself a favor, get some sanding discs, a few cans of black primer paint, and several cans of good quality professional rubberized undercoating and fix it yourself. I would not even bother taking the vehicle to them. You can fix it nicely yourself in several hours and be happy with the results.

If I worked at that dealership, I would be embarrassed to call that fixed. Someone got over promoted at that shop. He is probably related to someone, there's no other way he could otherwise keep his job.

That's not acceptable! Looks like it was done by a blind man. I'd be back there demanding to know why they had the truck for 3 days and that's all they accomplished. I sincerely doubt it's GM's fault, but that of a lousy dealer.

• Like 3

You actually left the dealer with it looking just as bad? I would have no accepted that.

I had to leave on Saturday after 15 minutes of waiting for the general manager. I did had a meeting with him this morning and GM by email. Dealer said he just followed GM directions.