In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
Zane

Live Chat & Watch Chevrolet Introduce the 2019 Silverado Live HERE

2019-Chevrolet-Silverado-Reveal-04.jpg

Zane Merva

Executive Editor / Publisher, GM-Trucks.com

1/13/18

Chevrolet will live stream its official introduction of the next generation 2019 Chevrolet Silverado tonight at 6pm (Saturday, January 13th, 2018). Join us here to discuss the event as it unfolds live. I've embedded the live stream into this thread so it's easy to find and watch. See you here tonight!

EDIT: Now that the stream is over, check out an overview of the eight trim levels that the 2019 Silverado comes in.

• Like 2

Excellent!

2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys

I'm kinda nervous I'm gonna be blown away and like it and want to trade my new 17' in on it.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9f868946d190d28abe2b086d346374eb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Sweet! 2 hrs to wait.....

I hope the higher trim packages look better than the one we saw the other day. 

I'm in and would like to thank Chevy for timing this launch as a perfect way to settle in ahead of the football game (and hockey game)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gorehamj said:

I'm in and would like to thank Chevy for timing this launch as a perfect way to settle in ahead of the football game (and hockey game)

Here’s to hoping for a Pats loss

Looking forward to see an LTZ or higher variant. I love my High Country!

Chevy's press release said the event would start at 6 but the live stream says 6:30. 6:30 it is. We're here and waiting. Beer in hand. 

Guess we all showed up on time, but we are early!😉

13 minutes ago, Zane said:

Chevy's press release said the event would start at 6 but the live stream says 6:30. 6:30 it is. We're here and waiting. Beer in hand. 

Guess I need to fire up the Ninja

My 15' is currently for sale with offers....I'm ready!

1 hour ago, Ky Belser said:

I want the hood scoop option ( just for looks) without having to buy a diesel or even on a 1500 .

Me too, except I want it to be functional with a fire breathing dragon under the hood (ZL1/LE pkg.) pushing an all wheel drive train available on all cabs especially on the RCSB. If not, its just the same ole same ole...just different bends and creases.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Hunter1296
      Took my 2017 Chevy Silverado z71 to the dealer today . Engine was ticking on top end sounded like a lifter tick and slight deeper knock in bottom end . oil presure was all over the place would go from 65 psi to 25 psi at same rpm. I have 44,000 miles. Has anyone else had this issue?  With the strike in play who know how long I will be without my truck.
    • By Seapacer2
      Hello Everyone,

I have been looking at adding a couple of cameras to my 2019 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali.  These trucks can be difficult to pull into parking spaces and lots, especially if they are smaller.  I just recently raised the front end about 2-3 inches, this has made parking a even bigger challenge.    Yes, when parking I try to back into most of the parking spaces, but sometimes that option isn't available.

The system I have been looking at is from Echomaster, this system is listed under GM accessories and is labeled Intellihaul.  The multi-camera system comes complete with a interface module, wiring, two (2) cameras that are mounted within a black mirror trim piece that attaches to the bottom of the mirror.  The trim level on my Denali comes with trailer towing mirrors that are all chrome, and I really didn't want to substitute the lower black trim pieces in place of the chrome.   I have seen one and it didn't look that good, on the all black mirrors they look OK (Just my preference). 

Echomaster has just recently released a new 3rd brake lamp camera that has three (3) different viewing angles within a single camera,  a right 95 degree,  a left 95 degree and a rear 90 degree.  Then all I would have to do is add the front facing camera.  In this arrangment, I would have to utilize a multi-camera module, this module is complete with wiring harness, bracket and OEM interface jumper cable.  However, the new released 3rd brake lamp camera only has one (1) video output.  I would have to hard wire 3 more input triggers to make this function correctly, the left and right turn signals and reverse triggers.  To operate on the OEM radio screen, I would have to depress the "back" button for three (3) seconds until the camera icons appeared on the screen. This would give me the rear cargo area.   To view both the blind spot camera views, I would have to cycle the left or right turn signal depending on which camera I want to view.  I would also have a front facing camera installed in the grill area, which would assist in parking manuevers.  In this setup, I still would have full operation of the OEM backup camera when in reverse.  I think this would be a good option and give me what I was looking for. 

When I talked to the tech assistance at GM this afternoon, he said that the system would be awkward to operate. I would like something that is plug-n-play, a system that I didn't have to rely on to take to dealer to program the radio, BCM or any other related modules. 

What is everyone doing about adding cameras to your truck, what sytem and options have you looked at and/or are utilizing?

Do you like your truck with the camera addition? 

What are your thoughts?      

Thanks,

• By Jonathan Floyd
      I was hoping y’all could help me on my decision. I have a 2019 custom trail boss 5.3 with AFM 6 speed. I called the local dealership here and asked how my warranty would be effected if I disable the AFM. They told me “as long as that tune didn’t cause the damage of whatever i bring the truck in for all is well.” So they recommended me to a local tuner here in town which was surprising. I called him and he said to disable my AFM it would cost around 500. I do know about the range device but I don’t want to to deal with the battery issues it can cause if you mistakenly leave it plugged in. My other option is the hand held tuners such as a diablo. I have zero experience  with them but I am going to put in a cold air intake and flow master 44 exhaust in the future. Would my best bet be the Diablo tuner to disable the AFM and use it to adjust my truck to my other mods or go with the professional tuner?
    • By Jonathan Floyd
      Has anyone ever got a custom tune to delete the AFM on their truck? I contacted my dealership about it and they gave me a local tuners number. I understand that it could possibly void my warranty if deleting the AFM causes a problem. But has anyone deleted their AFM and had issues? As well what cost should I expect to see to have a tuner delete the AFM.