Will this exhaust fit my truck? Exhaust Upgrade System

I just purchased a 2018 Sierra 1500 SLT 5.3L V8. I found a steal on offerup for a borla exhaust system.

The part number is 19303332. However, the part number listed for my truck is 19303333 (verified with GMC customer service) 

I spoke with the guy and he claims the muffler package is for a Silverado but will fit a Sierra (hence the different model #)

Has anyone come across this or can verify his claims?

Links:

19303332- https://www.gmpartsdirect.com/oem-parts/gm-exhaust-system-by-gm-19303332

19303333- https://accessories.gmc.com/product/3GTP1NEC7JG376770/53l-cat-back-dual-exit-exhaust-upgrade-system-by-borla®---associated-accessories-19303333?categoryId=12009

These things are $1,150.00 bones at the stealership plus they want another 150 bones for the tips! You are smart to shop around and find a used setup and absolutely any good muffler shop can modify it and make it work. Your going to love the nice low key rumble (just right, not so loud that the neighbors complain!)

I had the GM Borla catback put on this 2018 at the dealership before i picked it up and I am very happy with it. I actually just finished  installing a Cold Air Inductions Intake on it this morning and man those two items together really make some pretty music together. My wife thinks all this is totally silly and says  am like a kid with a new toy but I like it LOL.      

IMG_6010.jpg

From Borla:

19303332 Borla Performance Exhaust 5.3L Dual-Split Rear, Reg Cab Long Bed 2014 All-New Sierra 1500

19303333 Borla Performance Exhaust 5.3L Dual-Split Rear, Dbl Cab Std Bed & Crew Cab Short Bed 2014 All-New Sierra 1500

On 7/14/2018 at 11:00 AM, Dnt said:

These things are $1,150.00 bones at the stealership plus they want another 150 bones for the tips! You are smart to shop around and find a used setup and absolutely any good muffler shop can modify it and make it work. Your going to love the nice low key rumble (just right, not so loud that the neighbors complain!)

I had the GM Borla catback put on this 2018 at the dealership before i picked it up and I am very happy with it. I actually just finished  installing a Cold Air Inductions Intake on it this morning and man those two items together really make some pretty music together. My wife thinks all this is totally silly and says  am like a kid with a new toy but I like it LOL.      

IMG_6010.jpg

I took it to the shop and they weren't able to install it. The seller was pissed but the shop owner said there was nothing  he could do... haha

I went with a flowmaster 40 and got rid of the resonator.... it sounds sick. if you have IG you can see the before and after : @e1_castor

19 hours ago, BigBlueLB756 said:

From Borla:

19303332 Borla Performance Exhaust 5.3L Dual-Split Rear, Reg Cab Long Bed 2014 All-New Sierra 1500

19303333 Borla Performance Exhaust 5.3L Dual-Split Rear, Dbl Cab Std Bed & Crew Cab Short Bed 2014 All-New Sierra 1500

Yea I also confirmed it with GM. I was hoping they could make it work but they couldn't. Went with the shops suggestion instead. Way cheaper and sounds great!