2019 Silverado LT TrailBoss

I heard it depreciates right after a contract of ownership paper work is signed and before it is delivered to their owner. Regardless, I was hoping if we can slow down the depreciation rate by delaying the release of 2019 by few months or a year or be strong by holding on to what we have.

Cars/trucks are consistently changing designs. Depreciation is what it is. It’s part of buying/owning a vehicle.
I never give it thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, SILVER SLED said:

I drove a '19 RST Z71 today with 20's.  It has 275/60-20 tires.  That is a 33" tall tire.  

So maybe the 20" wheels on a trail boss also have 33" tires.  

It is not the tire size that bugs me, but the Wheels. The ugly styling of the wheels.

The 20" tire option on the Trail Boss needs a better 20" wheel design.

6 minutes ago, Sierra Dan said:

It is not the tire size that bugs me, but the Wheels. The ugly styling of the wheels.

The 20" tire option on the Trail Boss needs a better 20" wheel design.

Agreed, an ugly wheel for sure.  Sorry, I got your comment confused with everybody complaining about the TrailBoss not having 33" tires as advertised. 

• Like 1

On 8/13/2018 at 2:41 PM, silveradonationfan15 said:

Nice truck, I'll probably be getting one like this in a few months... I have a question for you, In the row of switches under your HVAC controls ( auto stop start, bed light, parking sensors, hazards, ect,) do you know if the 2 black buttons with no markings on the left and right sides have a purpose?

Sorry for the.ate response, but mine are dummies as well. In my High Country the one on the far left was for pedal adjustments and the one on the right was for lane assist. 

Chuck,

Have you seen the new threads for 2019  Troubleshooting, Mods, and Driveline/Exhaust?

You could be the first one to post something in any one of those 3 subjects if anything happens

to your T1 (good being modification, bad being a problem or bug).

On 8/16/2018 at 9:35 AM, SILVER SLED said:

Agreed, an ugly wheel for sure.  Sorry, I got your comment confused with everybody complaining about the TrailBoss not having 33" tires as advertised. 

GM has referred to the 18s as 33s too, in videos.  They would look so much better with even a 275/70r18.  

I wish all the trucks had lower offset wheels.  Another 8-10mm would have gone a long way. 

On 8/18/2018 at 10:02 AM, Sierra Dan said:

Chuck,

Have you seen the new threads for 2019  Troubleshooting, Mods, and Driveline/Exhaust?

You could be the first one to post something in any one of those 3 subjects if anything happens

to your T1 (good being modification, bad being a problem or bug).

I actually just posted in the mods, accessories are pretty hard to find unless you buy GM direct. However Xpel just released film kits. 

2 minutes ago, Loco Diablo said:

A MUST on trucks with painted front ends IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely, I didn’t have it done on my last truck and within 2 months I was repairing rock chips in my front bumper. 

On 8/18/2018 at 5:41 PM, SAMS819 said:

Chuck, ordered my 2019 LTZ. Z71 today at Kenny Ross, right in your area.  Where did you get your Trail Boss at?

I bought mine from Watson in Murrysville. I’ve bought the last 4 vehicles from them. They always treat me fair and the service department takes care of me. Victor Olive is the owner, great guy.  

• 1 year later...
13 hours ago, Cap KP said:

Just got the blacked out 2019 Trail Boss, suggestions on getting a little rumble on it without full cat back exhaust system ??

Get a CAI. Gives a little more/deeper rumble, but not crazy loud like a new muffler