Currently in the process of trouble shooting a p0304 code. Ruled out a bad coil pack by hooking an ohm meter to it and also swapping cylinder 2 & 4 to see if the the Mis fire would follow. Replaced spark plugs, plug wires, and put a can of sea-foam in the intake. Not hearing any abnormal sounds coming from the engine while running. Just a steady misfire on 4. I’m thinking it is a bad injector. Anyone else experience something similar, and to also see if anyone yet has tackled changing the injectors on the new models. Thank you 

Your logic seems to be spot on with a bad injector, especially if you've ruled everything else out. Are you getting the P050D code? Many members with injector issues on the K2s have consistently reported that. 

The trucks not throwing anything but the p0304. Which makes me second guess if it’s an injector. 

Did you check the compression? 

Sadly I don’t have to tools to check the compression. May dig into it a little later today and ohm out some of the sensors listed in that link. I’ll be sure to keep everyone posted. 

Sadly I don’t have to tools to check the compression. May dig into it a little later today and ohm out some of the sensors listed in that link. I’ll be sure to keep everyone posted. 

Auto parts stores rent a tool and get that exact amount back in your pocket the same day.

Always start with the basics.. spark, fuel,  compression.. I suspect you might have a lifter issue.. 

You can also pull off the valve cover and turn it over to inspect the lifter movement.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hillwood said:

Always start with the basics.. spark, fuel,  compression.. I suspect you might have a lifter issue.. 

You can also pull off the valve cover and turn it over to inspect the lifter movement.

Will definitely look into it, just drove around the block, put in manual mode and held it in gear. When it was held in gear and coasting the check engine light would stop blinking and turn solid. Not sure what that could mean.