Any thoughts- infotainment system

I just bought a 2019 GMC Sierra and everything seems to be working fine except one thing keeps popping up.  Any help would be great!

I get this message often

IMG_0388.thumb.jpg.8814c484a62416125d00d6681d82b183.jpg

Then this comes up after a while

IMG_0389.thumb.jpg.4041ebc8fc68bd288f23c1a054ca4a01.jpg

I setup wifi with Onstar I've even tried connecting to my phone hotspot with no luck.  It seems that my Bluetooth connections drops often with my iPhone.  I tried to create a profile but I cannot get to the internet so it doesn't allow.

Any help would be great or back to the dealer because onstar was no help.

6 hours ago, sihawker said:

I just bought a 2019 GMC Sierra and everything seems to be working fine except one thing keeps popping up.  Any help would be great!

I get this message often

IMG_0388.thumb.jpg.8814c484a62416125d00d6681d82b183.jpg

Then this comes up after a while

IMG_0389.thumb.jpg.4041ebc8fc68bd288f23c1a054ca4a01.jpg

I setup wifi with Onstar I've even tried connecting to my phone hotspot with no luck.  It seems that my Bluetooth connections drops often with my iPhone.  I tried to create a profile but I cannot get to the internet so it doesn't allow.

Any help would be great or back to the dealer because onstar was no help.

Ask Onstar to fix it for you. It's an easy fix. 

5 hours ago, AMPRG said:

Ask Onstar to fix it for you. It's an easy fix. 

I wish. When contacted they told me they couldn’t do anything to help me and asked me to make an appointment with the dealer. I have done that, but thought someone might have a fix. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sihawker said:

I wish. When contacted they told me they couldn’t do anything to help me and asked me to make an appointment with the dealer. I have done that, but thought someone might have a fix. 

I had this issue- and I hope I’m telling you the correct fix for me- I tried so many things I don’t remember exactly what I did. 

I think I turned off “enable WiFi” and that fixed my connection issues. Hope that’s it and helps. 

3 hours ago, GMC-AT said:

disconnect from your wifi network.. and it wont do it. 

Thanks! So basically turn off WiFi in the settings?  Does that limit the I infotainment system? I’m not going to pay for WiFi after the trial so I guess it doesn’t matter.