Single Gauge Mount (52mm Vent or Pillar)

Hey guys, anyone installed a vent or pillar mount on their 2020 Silverado or Sierra HD?  I've have a 2020 and I need a pod for a single Banks i-dash.  I'd prefer the vent mount so that i can keep the pillar grab handle.   I saw a video for a block8head dual pod install but don't see it offered for sale.  Any info on where i can get a single mount would be greatly appreciated.   

I Installed a dual gauge mount from Ben Ho at Blockhead8. Not super hard, remove grab handle/pillar cover, fuse access pnl and the trim around the lights/tow dial. The vent cover pops right out.

Send a facebook/messenger message to Ben, he doesnt really have a website to order from. 

Edited by sdelam

• 7 months later...
On 6/18/2020 at 5:53 AM, CNY_AT4 said:

I have the single pod from Ben myself

@CNY_AT4 - curious how the wires for a Banks iDash would route from this mount..do you have any pictures of your single pod you could post that would show the front and back?

Thanks!

18 hours ago, MMDenali13 said:

@CNY_AT4 - curious how the wires for a Banks iDash would route from this mount..do you have any pictures of your single pod you could post that would show the front and back?

Thanks!

Pretty straightforward, run through the hole, around the vent and over to the fuse area. 

92A63DB0-98CC-4B12-8D95-2801A9A9041B.jpeg

Ok, so you would still have the cables visible around the edge of the pillar and going down into the side panel, the same as if you used their suction cup mount?  I was hoping they may go down the vent hole and work their way around somehow for a cleaner look. 

Thanks for the response!

On 1/26/2021 at 6:17 PM, MMDenali13 said:

Ok, so you would still have the cables visible around the edge of the pillar and going down into the side panel, the same as if you used their suction cup mount?  I was hoping they may go down the vent hole and work their way around somehow for a cleaner look. 

Thanks for the response!

All cables are in the dash/behind the panels. Cleans everything up.

• 2 weeks later...

Just FYI. He seems to be a busy guy. I sent several emails with no reply. I just kept checking his Facebook page for his updates and it just showed up in the mail. He’s good about updating ship time or his back log on his Facebook page.  Communication isn’t his strong suit but he delivers the product for sure. 

• 8 months later...