Dual exhaust install on LT stock bumper without dual cutouts

I can’t narrow my search results for this, anyone know if there’s a difference between the single vs dual exit exhaust on the 2019 LT+ trims? I have the single side exhaust with the stock bumper without dual cutouts, I found a good deal on RC dual exhaust kit and thinking I could mod the tips with down tips.

thanks for the assist.

22 hours ago, SilveradoTex4 said:

I can’t narrow my search results for this, anyone know if there’s a difference between the single vs dual exit exhaust on the 2019 LT+ trims? I have the single side exhaust with the stock bumper without dual cutouts, I found a good deal on RC dual exhaust kit and thinking I could mod the tips with down tips.

thanks for the assist.

It’s doable I did it on my LT Silverado but I swapped the bumper at the same time to one with dual exhaust. Keep in mind that on the driver side there won’t be any hangers to hold it so you will have to support it by yourself. Other than that it’s possible

28 minutes ago, Josh11 said:

It’s doable I did it on my LT Silverado but I swapped the bumper at the same time to one with dual exhaust. Keep in mind that on the driver side there won’t be any hangers to hold it so you will have to support it by yourself. Other than that it’s possible

Are the hangers on the drivers side for a Z71 usually welded onto the frame?

They are welded. I did a diy from hangers sold at auto zone and it worked . I meant to get it fixed properly but been driving like that for almost a year without a problem

Edited by Josh11

1 hour ago, Josh11 said:

Same with passenger side since old hanger wouldn’t work as seen in picture

6557EA76-F34E-402B-B52B-62E61CDEE8A3.jpeg

These are very helpful thanks. I assume it’s just like this for the exit tubes, the entry tube into the muffler has the right hanger fitting placement?

It's a 2018... But I had the shop do a custom job.  It's a magnaflow muffler that duels out.  I originally had a single side out on the passenger.  What he did was angled them down at each bumper corner.  I like this .  Still out of the water at most boat ramps.  I I used to used a hitch haul with my FJ Cruiser... I always like tail pipes that go out re side... No need to roast my cargo.  

20200828_084130_copy_1000x750.jpg

• Like 1