Tuner for live data only?

I’m looking for a tuner or some sort that will provide me with some additional live data. Not really looking for a tune since I have a powertrain warranty through the dealer I bought from. Unless I can tune it and return it back to factory without the ecm registering that there was a tune on the truck. 

7 minutes ago, cs2480 said:

I’m looking for a tuner or some sort that will provide me with some additional live data. Not really looking for a tune since I have a powertrain warranty through the dealer I bought from. Unless I can tune it and return it back to factory without the ecm registering that there was a tune on the truck. 

AutoSync from WAMS. Live data at the push of a button and a few taps on the infotainment screen.
https://www.whiteautoandmedia.com/product-category/autosync/

Scangauge2 is another good option for just a data logger.

Anything that is 2014+ in the GM trucks will have a history of tuning. If the dealerships wants to dig and find it, they will see it. Even if it's put back to stock, it will shows a flash counter.

On 8/8/2021 at 1:11 AM, CamGTP said:

Scangauge2 is another good option for just a data logger.

Anything that is 2014+ in the GM trucks will have a history of tuning. If the dealerships wants to dig and find it, they will see it. Even if it's put back to stock, it will shows a flash counter.

This is good to know in case other states follow California's lead and start checking for tunes when people have to get their yearly inspections done.