On 12/31/2020 at 12:54 PM, chevyzr1 said:

Thank you very much for that! One more question I have is, with the center console wiring harness, is it possible to get it to work without changing the dash harness ? The harness that I got with the overhead screen already has an lvds cable that's labeled rear hdmi and it looks like the console harness has the usb cable for the usb inputs in the rear so maybe it's possible that I won't need it or maybe I can just part out the part that I will need ? Any help on this is really appreciated ! 

DO YOU HAVE A PIC OF THIS CABLE ?

On 4/28/2021 at 4:54 PM, chevyzr1 said:

The picture of the coiled up cable is the one I mentioned in that post. The rear hdmi inputs will work without the dash harness but you need the double usb cable and the one I have as well.

WHAT  is the black box with the coiled Blue wire ?

19 hours ago, PAPER said:

WHAT  is the black box with the coiled Blue wire ?

That is the rear hdmi input that mounts to the center console. I ordered it and it was lost in shipping so I ordered another and then that one ended up showing up months later. 

• Like 1

On 4/26/2021 at 3:06 PM, chevyzr1 said:

C4FE30D8-A8EB-4011-B177-36DF5413C569.jpeg

how much you want for this cable ?

Also was wondering if you would be willing to share the wire

schematics you mentioned having a few post back  .

Quick question ? The back of the DVD player has 3 USB

inputs , Did you plug something into all of them ?

If connected correctly you will have all usb inputs connected on the back of the DVD player. I paid 80$ for the cable plus 30$ shipping. I'll let it go for 70$ including shipping. I'll find sometime this weekend to get on my laptop and send you the schematic I have !

• Like 1

On 5/7/2021 at 6:41 AM, chevyzr1 said:

If connected correctly you will have all usb inputs connected on the back of the DVD player. I paid 80$ for the cable plus 30$ shipping. I'll let it go for 70$ including shipping. I'll find sometime this weekend to get on my laptop and send you the schematic I have !

🤩👍

On 5/7/2021 at 6:41 AM, chevyzr1 said:

Well I had to Bite the Bullet & buy the whole harness . should be here this week ...

Quick question , am I reading it wrong or do you want $70 shipped for the cable ?

• 5 months later...

Yes can be done. No removing dash. I’ve done it . I had a  2016 and wanted hdmi. You need the 2017+ setup. Console harness and  the panel  for the console. Everything works aux headphones remote headphones and hdmi on both screens. You need a schematic a couple plugs for the aux headphone and split a hot wire from console harness. Get the factory schematic and it’s not bad

• 1 month later...
On 10/25/2021 at 11:34 PM, Kris Abernathy said:

Yes can be done. No removing dash. I’ve done it . I had a  2016 and wanted hdmi. You need the 2017+ setup. Console harness and  the panel  for the console. Everything works aux headphones remote headphones and hdmi on both screens. You need a schematic a couple plugs for the aux headphone and split a hot wire from console harness. Get the factory schematic and it’s not bad

WOULD YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE THE FACTORY SCHEMATICS ?

I HAVE EVERYTHING NEEDED & ALREADY INSTALLED BLU-RAY PLAYER , 

BUT I HAVE HAD NO LUCK GETTING THE SCHEMATICS .I EVEN HAVE THE

HARD TO GET DOUBLE CABLE POSTED ABOVE ( HAD TO BUY DASH

HARNESS TO STRIP IT OUT OF HARNESS )

On 11/28/2021 at 3:56 AM, PAPER said:

WOULD YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE THE FACTORY SCHEMATICS ?

I HAVE EVERYTHING NEEDED & ALREADY INSTALLED BLU-RAY PLAYER , 

BUT I HAVE HAD NO LUCK GETTING THE SCHEMATICS .I EVEN HAVE THE

HARD TO GET DOUBLE CABLE POSTED ABOVE ( HAD TO BUY DASH

HARNESS TO STRIP IT OUT OF HARNESS )

I don't know if this will help you as this is for a 2016 and not the 2017+.

RSE 1.pdf RSE 2.pdf

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...