• 1 month later...

I need the cable section that connects to this plug coming from

the rear of the center console with the HDMI connection .

Does anyone have it or know the part #  ???

the double USB plug ...

15-17-Chevrolet-GMC-Center-Console-Cup-Holder-USB-_57.jpg

1 hour ago, chevyzr1 said:

I had to order the entire dash harness to get that cable. Luckily I took pictures of it after stripping the harness up before I installed it with the hopes it might help someone else out some day. Good luck!

THANK YOU So very much , Now the hunt to find it begins :driving:

On 4/13/2021 at 6:32 PM, chevyzr1 said:

I had to order the entire dash harness to get that cable. Luckily I took pictures of it after stripping the harness up before I installed it with the hopes it might help someone else out some day. Good luck!

Getting that cable is NO JOKE  . Local dealer was no help at all , & finding it online seems impossible GRRRR...

On 4/18/2021 at 6:16 PM, PAPER said:

Getting that cable is NO JOKE  . Local dealer was no help at all , & finding it online seems impossible GRRRR...

You're not kidding ! Like I said I had to order the entire dash harness to get it. I guess on the flip side I have an entire dash harness minus that connector for future activities haha ! Good luck. Try another dealer. I've bought several variations of usb cables stand alone. If you're in need of the console wiring harness or the usb-c cable that splits off from the rear inputs let me know. I have 3 sets of them !

7 minutes ago, chevyzr1 said:

You're not kidding ! Like I said I had to order the entire dash harness to get it. I guess on the flip side I have an entire dash harness minus that connector for future activities haha ! Good luck. Try another dealer. I've bought several variations of usb cables stand alone. If you're in need of the console wiring harness or the usb-c cable that splits off from the rear inputs let me know. I have 3 sets of them !

I might have to buy the whole harness like you did LoL  .

You care to share that part # ?

So far I have tried 3 Dealers & none of them could help get the cable , All

of them insist I must Buy the Complete harness .

I have the center console wire harness , but I might be interested

in USB cable that splits off from rear inputs . Are those the BLU-RAY DVD

inputs your referring to ? Could you post up some pic's of the cables ?

Yes they are for Blu ray. The reason I have so many is I didn't realize that center console harness already came with one plus the guy I purchased the flip down screen and rear inputs also sent me one. I also have extras of the overhead usb cable for the same reason, I didn't realize the headliner harness came with one so I ordered one separate. I didn't end up using the headliner harness because I didn't want to have to drop the whole headliner so I have that as well. I'll send you some pictures and dig up the part number for the dash harness. What year/model truck do you have ?

• Like 1

On 4/21/2021 at 3:47 AM, chevyzr1 said:

Yes they are for Blu ray. The reason I have so many is I didn't realize that center console harness already came with one plus the guy I purchased the flip down screen and rear inputs also sent me one. I also have extras of the overhead usb cable for the same reason, I didn't realize the headliner harness came with one so I ordered one separate. I didn't end up using the headliner harness because I didn't want to have to drop the whole headliner so I have that as well. I'll send you some pictures and dig up the part number for the dash harness. What year/model truck do you have ?

I have a 2018 SLT CREWCAB

I'll be waiting for those pics & info... THANK YOU ...

Edited by PAPER

On 4/24/2021 at 7:26 PM, PAPER said:

I have a 2018 SLT CREWCAB

I'll be waiting for those pics & info... THANK YOU ...

Also have an extra Blu ray and here's the pic of the stand alone overhead usb cable. These parts were all for my 2019 2500hd and to my knowledge 2018-2019 share the same part numbers. 

848D1A22-83F6-45EB-AD69-48FCC3153E18.jpeg