Ok fellas I know you all are the pros, I just bought a new 2017 highcountry with the 6.2/ 8 speed. Apparently no one can tune the tcm, so I decided to buy a diablo i3 since I’m familiar with it, was gonna go BLACKBEAR but they refuse to answer emails or phones, so here’s what I’m asking!!

what bolt I s Can I buy to get the most out of this truck, I’ve read I should not swap my manifold to the vet manifold or the msc due to losing mid range and that since I have the 8speed it won’t matter much. However let me know your opinion?

* what cold air intake

* what throttle body upgrade

* should I upgrade manifold

* what are the best header option 

* I already added the cat back borla exhaust

* am I missing anything, I’m gonna start buying ASAP so LLEASE HELP 

Just do an afe momentum gt intake and ARH headers and call it a day.

The exhaust system and the intake before the manifold are the big restrictions.

should be right around 500hp crank with that stuff and a tune. If you wish to retrofit for e85, that’ll get you about another 40hp crank

USMC considering the warranty issues with your 14 I would probably hold off on doing anything unless your dealer does the same assurances in writing.  With that said AFE cold air intake will help it breathe better with your Borla system.  

Happy Veterans Day and thank you for your service.??????

I have a 14 6.2 and did the afe momentum gt Intake, Texas speed stainless headers, and dyno tune. Right at 390/420 on 33s is what it put down. Made a huge difference. Kinda wish I had done it on stock tires to see what it could really do. I wouldn’t mess with the throttle body or the manifold unless you planned on going further than bolt ons

Thanks fellas so here’s what I’ve done at this point diablo tune (Intune I3), JBA shorty’s and AFE momentum gt CIA,   I am looking to swap to a ported 102mm throttle body , what your opinions on that..   and if you have any other ideas on Bolt ons I am all ears fellas!  

• 4 weeks later...

I have the volant CAI, speed short headers, 8.5 MSD wires, & lastly 50 series flow master on my 17- Denali 6.2- 8 speed crew cab 4x4 truck.

just got the HP tuners MPVI sweet trying to figure out how to use it.  Googling it currently  Anyone use the HP tuners?

I was doing some searching for headers and cane across these LT headers. Price is low and I've been reading good things about them.
https://www.speed-engineering.com/shop-by-vehicle/2014-2017-gm-trucks/exhaust/headers-y-pipes/silverado-sierra-1-7-8-longtube-headers-2013-4-8l-5-3l-6-0l-6-2l.html

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Let me know if you end up getting these.  That price seems to GOOD to be true.
I was looking into them and they are actually a local company. I might go down and check them out in person if they let me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Archived