Fabtech 4" kit for Magneride

While I wait on my supercharger kit from Magnuson (10-12 weeks!!:fume:) I want to do more things to my truck. Anybody here running a Fabtech 4" lift kit for Magneride? Im looking at this kit K1092 https://fabtechmotorsports.com/product/4-uniball-uca-system-w-magneride-k1092/

I am wanting a little more than my 2.5" level but dont want a 6" kit if I can help it. I want the best kit and understand BDS is it but it only comes in a 6" and dont really want that with my setup. I am running 285/55R22 tires on stock rims and will need spacers to run that kit. Thanks for the input. 

• 6 months later...
9 hours ago, tenminutes said:

Did you end up with 4” kit for your truck?  How did it turn out?

I did end up getting a 4" lift from ProComp. Much better kit. It was more expensive but worth it. The 4" from Fabtech was really only about 3" lift at most. Pretty disappointing and after it settled it was no higher than my level kit. The ProComp kit is very nice and after measurements and settle it sits 4.1 inches higher than stock. Rides great 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-02-12 at 6:27 AM, Denali34 said:

I did end up getting a 4" lift from ProComp. Much better kit. It was more expensive but worth it. The 4" from Fabtech was really only about 3" lift at most. Pretty disappointing and after it settled it was no higher than my level kit. The ProComp kit is very nice and after measurements and settle it sits 4.1 inches higher than stock. Rides great 

Hi, I’m looking into a 4” lift for my Denali and having tough time deciding. Did you say you tried the Fabtech first then had the ProComp installed after? If so how did the ride change compared to stock.

You have photos?

Thanks! 

Hi, I’m looking into a 4” lift for my Denali and having tough time deciding. Did you say you tried the Fabtech first then had the ProComp installed after? If so how did the ride change compared to stock.
You have photos?
Thanks! 

The Fabtech was not for me. It barely lifted it over the leveling kit I had on. The ProComp was a true 4” lift. I can’t tell any difference over factory. Rides great with the Magneride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice build. Looks like you even tire shined the treads. Did you end up putting a blower on your truck, I am more curious about that. 

I am dropping it off at Vengeance Racing March 18th to have the Whipple 2.9L, Headers, Tune and Catch Can. I put the 6K deposit down December 18th after cancelling the deposit I had on the Magnuson for 10 weeks (Long story). Finally ready to have it done. Hate that it’s taking long but they’re the only ones I’d trust to do it right. Expecting 550hp to the wheels at 8psi. Can’t wait.

18 hours ago, Denali34 said:

I am dropping it off at Vengeance Racing March 18th to have the Whipple 2.9L, Headers, Tune and Catch Can. I put the 6K deposit down December 18th after cancelling the deposit I had on the Magnuson for 10 weeks (Long story). Finally ready to have it done. Hate that it’s taking long but they’re the only ones I’d trust to do it right. Expecting 550hp to the wheels at 8psi. Can’t wait.

Yeah, from what I have seen from Vengeance's content they're one of the most prestigious modern GM shops out their. You definitely made the right choice. Their build's performance speaks volumes if you are a fan of half-mile racing. Their NA C5 is one of my favourite cars on the planet, about to break 200mph in the half mile on an all motor rwd car is insane. I am debating putting a stage 1 supercharger build on my 6.2L as Davenport (reputable Canadian tuner) has the package on sale for $10k right now, which you can barely buy a Whipple for that here, only a 2.3L blower though. So this spring it is either keep my truck and play with it or sell if for a C6 Z06 and bomb around in my work pigs when I need a truck. Keep us posted on your build please.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...