Eibach Pro Truck Lift Kit Installed (Step by step of install)

On 6/14/2019 at 7:44 PM, tig488 said:

I’m very interested in buying this kit for my 14 AT. I already have the rough country front level kit and was wondering if I could keep it on there with this eibach kit to get another inch.  Anybody have any thoughts?  

I wouldn’t do that 

I highly recommend getting the eibach kit and get rid of the rough country 

it will be level and the ride quality is awesome 

C74BB116-0F93-46BC-ADD9-C341B579268F.jpeg

7C72B43E-015D-41CA-9E51-76980E85D620.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2019 at 6:44 PM, tig488 said:

I’m very interested in buying this kit for my 14 AT. I already have the rough country front level kit and was wondering if I could keep it on there with this eibach kit to get another inch.  Anybody have any thoughts?  

I suppose you could do that but make sure you replace your UCAs if you go beyond 2.5".   To me there is something about running a lifted strut AND a spacer that seems hack.  If you know what final lift height you want try to find a reputable kit that can get your there.  Piecemeal-ing parts together is a recipe for issues down the road. 

On 6/18/2019 at 8:41 PM, Irwinazo said:

Hey guys just got mine in. can I spray paint the springs, just with some rustoleum spraycan?

I'm sure you can, make sure you are using some tough paint that's flexible.  Bets option is to powdercoat but I'm betting as long as your prep the sh*t out of the spring you can probably get a decent finish.

Post pictures of this if you do move forward with painting.  This would be neat to see. 

On 6/18/2019 at 8:41 PM, Irwinazo said:

Hey guys just got mine in. can I spray paint the springs, just with some rustoleum spraycan?

I wouldn't do it, it will just chip and flake off.  Your best bet is to get the powdercoated

9 hours ago, Waterfowler41 said:

I suppose you could do that but make sure you replace your UCAs if you go beyond 2.5".   To me there is something about running a lifted strut AND a spacer that seems hack.  If you know what final lift height you want try to find a reputable kit that can get your there.  Piecemeal-ing parts together is a recipe for issues down the road. 

I'm sure you can, make sure you are using some tough paint that's flexible.  Bets option is to powdercoat but I'm betting as long as your prep the sh*t out of the spring you can probably get a decent finish.

Post pictures of this if you do move forward with painting.  This would be neat to see. 

Not the greatest pictures but I went ahead and did it...pewterliftedz is right tho, it will start chipping off soon lol...

9DC5BE07-52BA-49DD-9318-0FB7BC1974CB.jpeg

84E17FE2-DBB9-4F6A-83F7-C6F9D3761AFF.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

Curious, some of us have had our kits for a while, feedback? Would you change anything? Likes/dislikes? Anyone absolutely hate the kit?

I still love the kit, had to replace 1 strut covered under warranty due to internal valve failure. Stock UCAs still going strong. Considering going to 3” soon.

I saw Eibach is going to be making their own blocks soon which I think is because most of us are adding blacks to their kit. I’ve been bagging on them to come out with some UCAs and sway bars for our trucks.

Waterfowler 41’s Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/brittmork

• 2 weeks later...

i installed my kit this weekend and i have a sound coming from the rear that sounds like something is loose.  Ive retorqued everything and all is tight.  i only unbolted the shock and shackle for the block. i don't know else it could be, anybody else have this sound. 

Nevermind. A shock bolt was loose. 

I’m pleased with mine. Lifted about an inch higher than my level kit. I have minimal rake with the 2 inch blocks. Definitely feels more planted. My ranchos were soft.  No more body roll or bounce. 

Edited by tig488

On 5/20/2019 at 12:30 PM, lonewanderer812 said:

Thank you for this writeup and video. I followed it for my install. What a difference this kit made. I also changed control arms, end links and swapped in a 2" rear block. 

IMG_20190514_194759.jpg

IMG_20190514_195001.jpg

Truck looks awesome ! Well done 

which rear block did you end up going with ??

no issues with It ? 

On 5/21/2019 at 4:32 PM, Pivot said:

Lone Wanderer. Like the stance. What size rims and tires? Offset? I can't tell if the tires are bigger or maybe you have negative offset. I'm shopping for rims and tires. Thx

Thank you. Sorry I didn't respond to this as I missed it at first. I'm running 285/70/17 tires on a 17x8.5 +0 Method mesh.

• Thanks 1

On 7/24/2019 at 8:53 AM, Waterfowler41 said:

Curious, some of us have had our kits for a while, feedback? Would you change anything? Likes/dislikes? Anyone absolutely hate the kit?

I still love the kit, had to replace 1 strut covered under warranty due to internal valve failure. Stock UCAs still going strong. Considering going to 3” soon.

I saw Eibach is going to be making their own blocks soon which I think is because most of us are adding blacks to their kit. I’ve been bagging on them to come out with some UCAs and sway bars for our trucks.

I am looking into UCA's for mine as well as considering the move to 3" and rear blocks as well? When do they expect the blocks to come out and how many miles has your kit been on?

Here is a pic of mine after the install.  I’m running 295/60r20 in ridge grapplers, which run wider than other brands.  I get a little rubbing on the liner, which I pulled back, and a little on the sway bar. Overall I’m very happy with the eibach setup. I have a tiny amount of rake, and the ride is much better imho. 

1D86A2A0-DEEF-4253-8142-59ED0A6E6869.jpeg

Edited by tig488

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2019 at 8:53 AM, Waterfowler41 said:

I’d take the springs off...front feels to stiff on bumps...at least I think it’s because of them