Eibach Pro Truck Lift Kit Installed (Step by step of install)

On 6/27/2019 at 6:57 PM, Irwinazo said:

Not the greatest pictures but I went ahead and did it...pewterliftedz is right tho, it will start chipping off soon lol...

9DC5BE07-52BA-49DD-9318-0FB7BC1974CB.jpeg

84E17FE2-DBB9-4F6A-83F7-C6F9D3761AFF.jpeg

I believe these are installed / clocked incorrectly.  On the top you should see the step of the mount / end of the spring.  

• 1 month later...

Has anyone put these on the second setting yet? I’m curious to see how much of a squat you would get. I’d like to run 33x12.50 tires but don’t want them to look stuffed in to the wheel wells. Also don’t want the squatted look. Maybe I’d need a larger rear block?Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, signaltwenty said:

Has anyone put these on the second setting yet? I’m curious to see how much of a squat you would get. I’d like to run 33x12.50 tires but don’t want them to look stuffed in to the wheel wells. Also don’t want the squatted look. Maybe I’d need a larger rear block?Thanks!

From what I’ve read unless you’re running a heavy winch or some crazy brush guard they do NOT advise running these on the the higher levels. If you’re looking for more lift I’d say get an actual “lift kit”. These pictures are with 33x12.50 tires they deff don’t look stuffed to me !? A1014B58-F3A3-469E-B61D-D52A55EF225C.thumb.jpeg.37ef90c48424c2736ce4f60ca76847d8.jpeg

37D9564B-BA3E-47C2-B23B-B566C64636F5.jpeg

• Like 1

Looks nice man! I was looking in to putting aftermarket wheels on with a -12 offset which typically needs more wheel well to make turns. Just want to make sure the outcome will look right before I go forward. My other option was the Motofab 3/2 kit.

From what I’ve read unless you’re running a heavy winch or some crazy brush guard they do NOT advise running these on the the higher levels. If you’re looking for more lift I’d say get an actual “lift kit”. These pictures are with 33x12.50 tires they deff don’t look stuffed to me !? A1014B58-F3A3-469E-B61D-D52A55EF225C.thumb.jpeg.37ef90c48424c2736ce4f60ca76847d8.jpeg
37D9564B-BA3E-47C2-B23B-B566C64636F5.thumb.jpeg.d9a1e1615b3e063a94e67332078c936f.jpeg

Any rubbing with the 12.50s or are you running spacers?

23 hours ago, signaltwenty said:

Looks nice man! I was looking in to putting aftermarket wheels on with a -12 offset which typically needs more wheel well to make turns. Just want to make sure the outcome will look right before I go forward. My other option was the Motofab 3/2 kit.

Go for the eibach kit ! Night and day difference comparing it to a spacer kit. 

• Thanks 1

Hi guys

I bought my first GM Sierra a fews week ago. 2016 All-terrain and look to buy this kit. I almost read all the tread...but i'm french...so i think i probably miss somes infos... do i need to change my UCA if i set the shocks at the lower setting? I plan to fun 33" tires on my stock 20" wheel. Truck have the stamped UCA. I don't want to blow my ball joints.

Thanks!

20191012_143428.jpg

Edited by getpsycho

• 3 weeks later...

I think it would be wise to go ahead and get new UCAs.  The kit will give you 2.5” on the lowest setting, and that’s right at the maximum recommended limit before they say you have to.  Might as well do it while you’re in there.  Just my feeling on it.  I’m sure you could get away with not replacing them, but I’d be willing to bet you’ll severely limit the life of your joints if you don’t.  I’m planning on this kit myself and new arms, too.  Love to hear any and all feedback from those who’ve run this kit for a while.  So far seems like most are very pleased.  

• 2 months later...

finally getting my springs and struts installed tomorrow. Wanted to clear some things up in case it wasn't clear after talking with Eibach. I had a bit of a hard time understanding the grooves and what lift they provided.

If you have the Eibach springs with the lift shocks the lowest setting is 2.5" with the next setting being 3.2" and the next 2 way to much for this application.

If you have just the shocks then those grooves and increments change. If you are confused I highly recommend calling Eibach. They were very helpful as was @Waterfowler41 install video. Just needed some clarity on the grooves.

I've had RC spacers on the truck since I got it new so the Ranchos are shot at 60k miles and am looking forward to a ride quality increase. Will report back with pictures and a review.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Have had the kit on (springs and shocks set at 2.5") for about a week and the I give this kit an A+. It could be because my Ranchos were shot, but the truck is night and day and I couldn't be happier. 

Only negative to the kit is the truck doesn't sit quite as high set at the 2.5" as the RC 2.5" spacer kit did. I am not too bummed though because the ride quality has improved sooo much. I forgot to take measurements before to see how much it dropped it but it is only a tad. 

c1037ad45573afe9d952423639c1c534.jpg

9c239cfaaaeb81858d37930320ae0ed5.jpg

Edited by techsan15
  • Like 1

Just out of curiosity with the stock HIDs I get flashed for having my brights on ALOT. I am guessing its due to the lift/tires. Has anyone adjusted their headlights down after their kit was installed? I am not sure if this would help or make it worse? Thoughts?