Wheel Assistance Please: Calling all people with good taste!

I need some assistance here. I am in a great debate with myself on which wheels to go with. They will be going on a black 2019 Silverado. Let me share with you my thought process....

A. Do I go with the Fuel Hostage D625 wheel as I do like a deep lip and I was thinking gloss black would look great with a black truck (Picture #2)

OR

B. Do I go with the Fuel Vapor D560 which has no lip but #SierraDan posted Rough Country’s new video and the Silverado has these and looks clean. (Picture #1)

Thank you for your assistance fellow members

630DC3B4-C116-4115-929D-02DFFB7B9491.png

7269DDAA-376E-4F09-9F02-0E51E10124F9.png

I need some assistance here. I am in a great debate with myself on which wheels to go with. They will be going on a black 2019 Silverado. Let me share with you my thought process....

A. Do I go with the Fuel Hostage D625 wheel as I do like a deep lip and I was thinking gloss black would look great with a black truck (Picture #2)

OR

B. Do I go with the Fuel Vapor D560 which has no lip but #SierraDan posted Rough Country’s new video and the Silverado has these and looks clean. (Picture #1)

Thank you for your assistance fellow members
630DC3B4-C116-4115-929D-02DFFB7B9491.thumb.png.b7f4a72e937c73eccded34efe0f6eb3c.png
7269DDAA-376E-4F09-9F02-0E51E10124F9.thumb.png.3a0bb693dfe1dd43b49c4074950de48f.png

Vote for the 1st pic [emoji1417][emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Of the two you posted, I also like the Vapor wheels.  Not to complicate matters but I'm running Fuel Krank wheels on my black 2017 and I'm very happy with the look.  They're similar to the Hostage wheels but with a few brushed aluminum accents.  I like the deep lip, too, as you mentioned.

27752380168_c1fe08b764_k.jpg

33089578756_cebdfd0ee3_k.jpg

If you haven't looked already, go check out http://customwheeloffset.com/.  They have a huge searchable database of trucks and wheels to give you some great ideas on how things will look.

Edited by Armo325
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Sierra Dan said:

What 2019 Silverado are you looking at? Ltz, Rst, High country?

The Vapors would look good with Ridge Grappler tires :thumbs:

Going with the LTZ Dan.

1 thought I was rolling around in my head was to do a gloss black powder coat on the front & rear bumpers but once I showed my wife the Rough Country video she said she liked the chrome bumpers.... anyways I am getting off track from the wheel conversation.

My only setback of the Vapors is that they were matte black instead of a gloss black.  What are y’all thoughts on matte black vs gloss black?

3 minutes ago, Big E in TX said:

Going with the LTZ Dan.

1 thought I was rolling around in my head was to do a gloss black powder coat on the front & rear bumpers but once I showed my wife the Rough Country video she said she liked the chrome bumpers.... anyways I am getting off track from the wheel conversation.

My only setback of the Vapors is that they were matte black instead of a gloss black.  What are y’all thoughts on matte black vs gloss black?

Is it possible to have them clear coated by a professional in a gloss or semi gloss finish to give you the shine you want?

Wheel guys, please advise! :thumbs: