Thoughts on the Nissan Titan?

VictorLin0725

What do y'all think of the Nissan Titans? My buddy bought one (gas) a while backed and it looked...peculiar. Even though I'm not a fan of the grill design the truck drove pretty great with really nicely weighted steering. I don't know if I'll ever consider buying one but it seems to be alright (especially with the long warranty). Anyone here own this truck before or know someone who has? Wanted to see how this community feels about it, I rarely see any of em on the road and was suprised when my friend rolled up in one. We all had a little laugh (at his expense) and he said he mainly bought it because it was cheap for the trim he got (Platnium Reserve). Dealers seem to be getting rid of them with 15k off msrp! To be quite honest I never really knew that Nissan made trucks haha, the only import I knew of was the Tundra.

Here's a photo for those who don't know what a Titan is :lol:

Nissan.jpg.af1c42e28425463b737ee244f7ad6129.jpg

What do y'all think of the Nissan Titans? My buddy bought one (gas) a while backed and it looked...peculiar. Even though I'm not a fan of the grill design the truck drove pretty great with really nicely weighted steering. I don't know if I'll ever consider buying one but it seems to be alright (especially with the long warranty). Anyone here own this truck before or know someone who has? Wanted to see how this community feels about it, I rarely see any of em on the road and was suprised when my friend rolled up in one. We all had a little laugh (at his expense) and he said he mainly bought it because it was cheap for the trim he got (Platnium Reserve). Dealers seem to be getting rid of them with 15k off msrp! To be quite honest I never really knew that Nissan made trucks haha, the only import I knew of was the Tundra.

Here's a photo for those who don't know what a Titan is :lol:

Nissan.jpg.af1c42e28425463b737ee244f7ad6129.jpg

I wouldn't be afraid to try them with that warranty and discounts. They make good cars. Years ago my GMC dealer started selling Hyundai. I bought one in 05. My wife drove it, my daughter and now my grandson. Iv had 4 so far. I wouldn't giving them a second look if it wasn't for the warranty and discounts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Mike GMC said:

I find them weird looking.  Never been in one so I can't comment on the interior or how the drive.   I hear the rear slider is kinda cool, goes down I think.

That's the Tundra I think...the Nissan has the regular slider which looks identical to the Chevy

10 minutes ago, KARNUT said:

I wouldn't be afraid to try them with that warranty and discounts. They make good cars. Years ago my GMC dealer started selling Hyundai. I bought one in 05. My wife drove it, my daughter and now my grandson. Iv had 4 so far. I wouldn't giving them a second look if it wasn't for the warranty and discounts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Warranty is pretty sweet, I think GM also had a 100k mile warranty years back...

Garbage! Avoid them like the plague! [emoji88]
I’ve heard that even the dealerships are turning away warranty work due to an excessive amount and customers are not happy with fit and finish. GM is the way to go

Sent from above

• Like 2

Warranty is pretty sweet, I think GM also had a 100k mile warranty years back...

If GM loses any more market share to Ram they’ll bring it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

Garbage! Avoid them like the plague! emoji88.png
I’ve heard that even the dealerships are turning away warranty work due to an excessive amount and customers are not happy with fit and finish. GM is the way to go

Sent from above

Excessive amount? Have they even sold enough to call it excessive? Lol

• Like 2

This is what I always say about Japanese anything .....

Don't you remember Pearl Harbor?

I know they are made here but still.

I'm an American and drive Chevy's.

Even if they are built in Mexico.

??

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

I owned one of older model Titan's for 14 years.  228K and it was time.  I had it leveled with mud tires and it was a great truck for me.  Thought about the new ones with the 100k warranty but just really wanted to go in a different direction.  The only way I like the look of the new ones is if it is lifted.  I absolutely have no regrets, I Love my All Terrain. 

Edited by 4weight
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1